Over the past 5+ years, the SaaS community has blown us away with your energy and passion, and have been the driving force in helping us expand from our humble roots of a few hundred Founders at the first SaaStr Annual in 2015 to 12,500 at the San Jose Convention Center next February. We’ve learned a lot of the years and have always listened closely to Founder feedback after each of our shows. One feature that we’ve fielded hundreds of requests from both startup Founders and VCs is for more targeted, efficient ways to meet with high-quality startups and top-tier investors for funding consideration.
You’ve been asking, and now we’re excited to reveal that at SaaStr Annual 2019, we’ll be giving Founders and CEOs the chance to meet with top-tier VCs. Through the brand new SaaStr VC Dealflow Access Program (VDAP), post-revenue CEOs and Founders will get the chance to hold 1:1 meetings with a hand-picked grouped of vetted, elite VCs. This program will be exclusively available to SaaStr Annual 2019 attendees only and could be your big chance to meet investors from Silicon Valley giants.
We’ve been quietly testing and refining our VC matchmaking earlier this year and at SaaStr Europa this past June in Paris and the response was overwhelmingly successful— so we’re finally ready to open this up to all attendees of Annual 2019.
If you’re a Founder interested in submitting your startup to the VC Dealflow Access Program, simply follow these steps:
- First, secure your ticket to the Annual. Remember, this program is strictly limited, opt-in (founders + investors), and must be applied for once you’re a verified attendee.
- After registering, SaaStr will invite attendees identifying as post-revenue Founders or CEOs to participate as a startup in the VC Dealflow Access Program. (*If you’ve already secured your ticket and need the program access link, reach out to email@example.com.)
- Founders that opt-in to the VC Dealflow Access Program will be required to upload a full deck, stage, funding status, revenues, growth rate, etc.
- SaaStr will provide participating venture firms a curated list of startups based on their current interest.
- VCs will reach out as desired to set up meetings with starts up at Annual.
- You will only meet with VCs who have previously attended SaaStr events and whose brands and values are accretive to the community.
On the flip side, if you’re a VC that has/ will be attending Annual and are interested in proprietary introductions to the +2,000 founders (out of 12,500 attendees), get in touch. We’re limiting the 2019 matchmaking program to approximately 10-20 top-tier VCs, segmented by stage (1-3 per stage). Participating VCs will be asked to provide SaaStr with basic information about their investment theses, target criteria, and other specific preferences for startup/founder consideration. If you think you match our VC criteria, we strongly encourage you to reach out to our team now as space is extremely limited and selective.
SaaStr will help both participating startup Founders and VCs facilitate as many meetings as possible during the 3 days of SaaStr Annual 2019. We’ll even provide dedicated VIP meeting rooms and then the rest is up to you! So bring your best pitch decks and come get funded at SaaStr Annual!