Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Salesforce engineers roll back change after breaking own cloud for hours today
- Klaviyo rises 9% in muted NYSE debut after software vendor priced IPO at $30 a share
- Database startup MotherDuck lands $52.5M to grow its DuckDB-based platform
- Guidewire Software Grows But Valuation May Be An Issue
- Klaviyo Mints Two Billionaire Founders As Stock Pops 23%
- Early Klaviyo Investor Weighs In on IPO
- Legit Security lands $40M to lock down apps and dev environments
- Darrow raises $35M for an AI that parses public documents for class action lawsuit potential
- Klaviyo’s stock jumps almost 23% above IPO price. Here’s why it could set the tone for other tech debuts.
- Hackers who breached casino giants MGM, Caesars also hit 3 other firms, Okta says