SaaStr Podcast #406: SaaStr 406: Notion’s Head of Customer Experience, Kate Taylor on How To Approach Delegation at Scale, How Leaders Can Truly Empower Their Team Members & The Role of Sales in a World of Product-Led Growth
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Cash-Crunched Tech Startups Are Morphing Into Zombie Companies
- A tech billionaire is quietly buying up land in Hawaii. No one knows why
- Salesforce's new data and AI hires are coming from areas of the country with 'high talent pools, low cost of living'
- Snowflake says Frank Slootman is retiring as CEO, stock plunges more than 20%
- Cox Enterprises to buy software firm OpenGov for $1.8B | StateScoop
- Totango and Catalyst are merging to build a customer success powerhouse
- Fintech giant Stripe’s valuation spikes to $65B in employee stock-sale deal
- Procore: A Fintech-Infused Growth Story
- Klarna says its AI assistant does the work of 700 people after it laid off 700 people
- AI startup Glean lures Citigroup as investor at $2.2 billion valuation after revenue quadruples