The SaaStr Annual is held in San Francisco, mid-Q1, each year. “It’s Dreamforce Meets Burning Man” — David Ewart, Head of Digital Marketing, Oracle.
In addition to the SaaStr Annual, we host intimate Speaker Series events at our CoSelling Space in San Francisco, plus larger SaaStr Social meet-ups every 4-6 months that draw hundreds of SaaS entrepreneurs together to talk all things recurring revenue.
Past Speaker Series Events:
- CSS Speaker Series 004: Phil Fernandez/Marketo + Doug Pepper/Shasta Ventures
- CSS Speaker Series 003: Byron Deeter/BVP + Nick Mehta/Gainsight
- CSS Speaker Series 002: Dave McClure/500 Startups + Tiago Paiva/Talkdesk
- CSS Speaker Series 001: Christoph Janz/P9 + Mathilde Collin/Front
- NYC Speaker Series 001: David Skok/Matrix + Matt Straz/Namely
Past Socials and Soirees:
- 2016 L.A. Summer Social
- 2015 Pre-holiday Soiree
- 2015 London Summer Social: Coming to America: Building SaaS Orgs Outside the Bay Area
- 2014 NYC Summer Social: Why You Need a Great VP Product
- 2014 Enterprise Meetup: How to Hire a Great VP Sales
- 2014 Spring Soiree: How to Hire a Great VP Marketing
- 2013 Summer Social