Hear ye! Hear ye! The time has arrived, the one you’ve all been waiting for – your first look at Keynotes, sessions, and more at SaaStr Annual 2018. We’ve been working really hard putting together sessions for everyone in your SaaS organization – including dedicated tracks for marketing, customer success, sales, and more! We’ve broken down our agenda preview by day – so you can get a taste of what to expect each day.
First, we’ve made a few pretty big changes to content since last year’s Annual. A couple things you’ll notice on site.
- 5 Stages & 3 Full Days of Content: That’s right, we’re using every inch of space at our new venue, Hilton Union Square, and that means five stages, and content kicks off on Tuesday at 10:00am – for all you early birds out there.
- Lunch With A VC: We heard your feedback about last year’s “Lunch With A VC” and we’re expanding it to a full afternoon and its own dedicated floor, with twice the amount of rooms and twice the number of sessions.
- “Meet The Experts”: These sessions are brand new (ooh sparkly!) to the SaaStr stages for the first time ever. We’re kicking off Tuesday morning with these sessions, meant to be intimate sessions with some of our favorite industry leaders speaking on their subject matter expertise then leading the audience in questions to help them solve real, tangible problems they are facing in their roles. This is your chance to get hands-on tactical advice, and also meet & network with others in your field.
Aaaaand now, what you’ve all been waiting for – your first agenda sneak peek by day!
(Small Note: times and speakers are subject to change without notice.)
9:00 AM Registration opens – and the madness begins! Get your badge, snag some coffee, and get to know the lay of the land for your SaaStr HQ for the next three days.
10:00 AM We kick off at 10a sharp Tuesday morning with our brand new “Meet The Experts” sessions, all over the venue. There will be 15+ stages for these sessions in a range of sizes. We’ll launch signup for these sessions very soon.
11:25 AM Make your way to the Alpha Stage to get ready for our Opening Keynote, starting at 11:30am and will feature our very own Jason Lemkin on stage with two very special guests, we hope to announce this week. You won’t want to miss these speakers!
1:00 PM Grab some lunch, explore our largest expo hall yet, and hang out for a re-charge session in our lounges next door. We have content on all our stages all afternoon, with plenty of time to network, visit your favorite sponsor, or catch a break. Come back in November for our full Agenda reveal!
4:30 PM Head back to our Alpha Stage for today’s final content session with all-star Dharmesh Shah, a SaaStr Annual favorite, for a fireside chat, with Hubspot all-star, Katie Burke, their Chief People Officer. This is a can’t miss session of the entire conference, you’ll want to put it on your schedule now.
6:30 PM Happy Hour is winding down, and it’s time to meet up with your new friends from the ‘Meet The Experts’ sessions, and head over to our Tuesday Night parties. You’ll have your choice of six parties all walking distance from our SaaStr HQ.
8:00 AM Get your running shoes on – It’s time for Villi Iltchev’s Pitch and Run leaving from the Hilton Union Square lobby. Be victorious with your daily steps goal, while also pitching your startup!
9:00 AM For you ‘early birds’, we have smaller ‘Jumpstart Sessions’ starting, to enjoy alongside your coffee and breakfast.
9:55 AM Head to our Alpha Stage for today’s opening keynote, with Atlassian and Trello. Mike Cannon-Brookes and Michael Pryor will sit down with Jason to discuss thinking about the world in terms of decades, and how to prepare your company for the same.
11:00 AM We have a full day of content planned from 11:00 until 5:30 on Wednesday. Below is just a small sampling of the sessions on Wednesday.
- Karen Appleton Page & Aaron Levie 1:1 – This is going to be one of those sessions people are going to talk about months after the conference is over.
- Amy Pressman, President and Co-founder of Medallia will share her story and learnings of the company she envisioned and co-founded in 2001 and is now in the top 20 of the Forbes Cloud 100 list in 2017.
- Secrets to Building World-Class Product Organizations, from those that know it best. The panel features: Scott Beechuk, Partner, Norwest Venture Partners; Jon Aniano, SVP Product, Salesforce Service Cloud; Jen Taylor, CPO, Cloudflare; and Cheryl Chavez,Former Group VP of Product Management/UX at Marketo.
- Building an All-Star Outbound Sales Team with SaaStr legend, Aaron Ross. You’ll see Aaron around all three days, but this session is a revised and improved session inspired by one of the highest-rated sessions last year.
- Fireside Chat with Jason Fried, Founder & CEO at Basecamp. Co-author of Getting Real, Remote, and REWORK. We know you know Basecamp, and probably have it open in another tab right this second. This is your chance to learn the story behind it from the founder himself.
- 20+ Other Sessions We’ll Announce Soon!
7:00 PM Did someone say SaaStr after party? Get ready, it’s back and better than ever. We can’t wait to share more details on our legendary party, but you’ll have to wait just a little bit longer…. 🙂
10:00 AM Things start off a little later today, because sleep is a magical thing, and we’ll give everyone time to grab coffee to shake off last night’s after party. We kick off our last day of content, with the epic Therese Tucker, CEO of BlackLine. She founded BlackLine in 2001, transitioned it to the cloud in 2007, and became the first female CEO of a LA-based venture-backed company to take their company to IPO. You want to hear this story. Do not oversleep. Get there early and snag your seat.
12:00 PM Lunchtime kicks off our final day of content across our other four stages. It’s our “patented” money day, so we’ll have a ton of sessions around funding, financing, and more. Our VC Day officially gets underway at noon as well, so don’t forget to head up to the VC floor to enjoy all its content offerings. (Spoiler: there’s going to be more than 50 VC Day sessions from the leaders and top names in venture capital.)
4:15 PM Make your way back to the main stage for our closing keynote. We’re so excited to have Charley Moore, Founder and CEO of Rocket Lawyer, join us for a special fireside chat with two of his very special guests, which we’ll announce in a separate blog post very soon.
Excited yet?! I am and I’m so thrilled to share just a little of what you can expect next February. We’ll be revealing the full agenda VERY SOON. We have over 40 hours of content and can’t wait to share with you. We’ll announce the full agenda to our email list first, so sign up now to stay ahead of the crowd! (We also send out special discount codes to our subscribers. But if you don’t like saving money, we understand. The rest of you can click here.)