The team at Traction has been on a similar mission to SaaStr and we’ve collaborated a lot over the years.
Traction and Boast co-founder Lloyed Lobo and Jason Lemkin caught up on how to really scale your SaaS company 10x in a deep-dive here:
We deep dive on:
- How to get from $10m to $100m ARR even with so-so growth
- When to quit in SaaS, and when not to
- Adding “ex post facto” cofounders later
- When you have to stop being an IC (Individual Contributor)
- When you have to stop being a VP
- What the best VPs of Demand Gen do
- When to hire which VPs, and why
- Selling with a brand vs. selling without a brand, and how it’s very different
- Why you don’t do enough interviews
- How to compete with Decacorns and Unicorns in the war for talent
- Why half of any VP’s role is recruiting
And so much more!