Our 15,000 sq. ft. office in San Francisco’s Design District is just about at capacity! We have enough desks for ~10 ish more folks to work here. This is your chance to work amongst hyper-growth SaaS startups that will motivate you to do better, share their learnings, and cheer you on as you celebrate your wins together.
The CSS is a unique space, designed primarily for early-stage SaaS teams that are:
- Post revenue. Somewhere between 8-100k MRR. If this isn’t you *yet*, check back in a few months or grab your spot on our waiting list.
- Based elsewhere and building a sales / marketing / customer success team in The Bay Area.
- Learning to sell.
What are the perks?
- Scaling is really hard. Learn by osmosis by working in the same creative environment as high-performing CSS residents such as Teamable, Plato, Beamery and Mural, just to name a few.
- The space is beautiful. The CSS is 15,000 sq ft of high-end office space, with over a dozen ‘plug and play’ conference / call rooms. However, the environment is meant to be a high energy space, so feel free to sell right at your desk.
- CSS Speaker Series. All CSS residents get complimentary access and first dibs (these sell out really quickly) to our monthly events. We’ve hosted all-star speakers such as Christoph Janz, Aaref Hillaly, and Amy Pressman, and our CSS members have met many of our speakers and VIP guests. Come for the networking + content, stay for the hand crafted cocktails!
- Office Hours with people who can really help. We frequently host 1:1 office hours and workshops with Sales and Marketing experts who offer transparent advice to help your team scale faster and overcome your biggest business challenges.