Last Call for Our First Batch of Startups at the SaaStr CoSelling Space!
Our 15,000 sq. ft. office in San Francisco’s Design District is just about at capacity! We have enough desks for ~10 ish more folks to work here. This is your chance to work amongst hyper-growth SaaS startups that will motivate you to do better, share their learnings, and cheer you on as you celebrate your wins together.
The CSS is a unique space, designed primarily for early-stage SaaS teams that are:
- Post revenue. Somewhere between 8-100k MRR. If this isn’t you *yet*, check back in a few months or grab your spot on our waiting list.
- Based elsewhere and building a sales / marketing / customer success team in The Bay Area.
- Learning to sell.
What are the perks?
- Scaling is really hard. Learn by osmosis by working in the same creative environment as high-performing CSS residents such as Teamable, Plato, Beamery and Mural, just to name a few.
- The space is beautiful. The CSS is 15,000 sq ft of high-end office space, with over a dozen ‘plug and play’ conference / call rooms. However, the environment is meant to be a high energy space, so feel free to sell right at your desk.
- CSS Speaker Series. All CSS residents get complimentary access and first dibs (these sell out really quickly) to our monthly events. We’ve hosted all-star speakers such as Christoph Janz, Aaref Hillaly, and Amy Pressman, and our CSS members have met many of our speakers and VIP guests. Come for the networking + content, stay for the hand crafted cocktails!
- Office Hours with people who can really help. We frequently host 1:1 office hours and workshops with Sales and Marketing experts who offer transparent advice to help your team scale faster and overcome your biggest business challenges.