Published on July 28, 2020
Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 12.33.08 PM
- Workday shares drop on lower-than-expected earnings - SiliconANGLE
- Broadcom will let VMware shop for another buyer, but is any other software company interested?
- Report: Substack, the highly hyped newsletter platform, has ditched plans for a Series C
- Microsoft to slow hiring in Windows, Office, Teams groups
- Grammarly Gets 33,000,000 Visitors a Month Using This Great Content Strategy
- Snowflake Stock Melted Over 70% - Is It A Long-Term Buy?
- Cloud security firm Lacework lays off 20% of staff
- How Broadcom turned a chaotic chip business into an enterprise software power broker
- We All Made Some Bad Hires During The ‘20-‘21 Boom
- The First 2000 Attendees for SaaStr Europa are Coming From 70+ Countries!