Why folks wait for the last minute I have no idea. We’ll have 15,000+ at the 6th SaaStrAnnual.com on March 10-11-12 in SF Bay Area.
And yet, only 36% of CEOs that will come have bought their tickets. VCs are worse. Only 11% have bought their pass!
That’s OK if you want to pay more. But why?
Tickets go Late Bird on Jan 1 and go up $400!!
You can come now for 40% less. Grab the final 2019 priced tickets here.
So who’s coming and speaking?
- CEOs of Zoom, Okta, Box, PagerDuty, Mixmax, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Airtable, Dialpad, Gainsight, Gitlab, HackerOne, Zapier, Front, Cloudinary and 100+ more!!
- COOs of Gitlab, Squarespace, Cloudflare, Intercom, Shopify Plus and more!
- CTOs and CPOs of Shopify, Intuit, Looker, Adobe, Zendesk, Drift, SurveyMonkey, Asana, Zuora, Gusto and more!!
- CIOs of Adobe, Zendesk, Nutanix, Ciena, Google Cloud and 200+ more!
- CROs and VPS and VPCS and CMOs from Slack, ServiceNow, Canva, Culture Amp, Procore, FinancialForce and more!
- 1,000+ VCs including from Sequoia, Bessemer, Emergence, Andressen, Point9, Cowboy Ventures, Upfront, Craft and every leading SaaS and Cloud firm!
- 3,000+ mentor sessions and braindates on every topic from getting more leads to building out your sales team
- Hear from investors like Aileen Lee, Mark Suster, David Sacks, Christoph Janz, Tomasz Tunguz, and more!
SaaStr Annual. It’s Where The Cloud Meets.
And now’s the last chance to go Middle Bird and save $400!!