SalesLoft, the First Ecosystem Partner of SaaStr Annual 2021 Conference
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – June 22nd, 2021 – SaaStr Annual, the world’s largest non-vendor B2B software conference, is proud to announce that SalesLoft will be joining the conference this year as a partner exhibiting the first ecosystem in the conference’s history. SalesLoft’s Sales Engagement Cloud Ecosystem will highlight key brands supporting sales and support teams, while providing a sample of SalesLoft’s partnering power from their over 100 integrations that exist within their App Directory.
“SaaStr Annual is where the important conversations take place about what is happening in the cloud, and now more than ever, the best SaaS platforms are enabled by a strong partner ecosystem,” said Jennifer Cummings, SalesLoft’s Senior Event Marketing Manager. “We are excited to be showcasing a piece of ours at SaaStr Annual and exhibiting one of the many reasons why SalesLoft is a category leader in Sales Engagement.”
SalesLoft’s partner ecosystem, found in their Integration and Solution Partner directories, are strategic relationships designed to help shared customers overcome business challenges more seamlessly. From sales enablement tools to ABM, video, and consulting services and solutions, SalesLoft and their partners help their customers transform their digital sales organizations.
“The strength of our growth comes from our ability to create loyal and highly satisfied customers,” said Sydney Sloan, CMO of SalesLoft. “By leveraging strong partnerships, we are creating first-class customer experiences that exceed our customers’ expectations.”
“Partner ecosystems are having incredible growth as brands seek to compete for differentiation and market share,” added Jason Lemkin, SaaStr’s CEO & Founder. “SalesLoft’s App Directory is a great example of one of the many powerful app directories in SaaS, and we are excited for them to exhibit that power at SaaStr Annual this year.”
SaaStr Annual 2021 is the 7th annual global event for SaaStr and will take place both at the San Mateo County Event Center and digitally.
The three-day conference will bring together more than 25,000 hybrid attendees (in-person and digitally) made up of global SaaS founders, executives and venture capitalists for a series of high-quality content sessions and networking opportunities. During the conference, more than 300 leading SaaS CEOs and other leaders will share their hard-earned learnings and actionable insights to help attendees scale up and grow companies faster. SaaStr also facilitates more than 1,000 one-on-one meetings between attendees, Q&As and mentoring sessions throughout the conference.
SaaStr as the organizer of Annual event will expect all attendees, speakers and sponsoring companies to adhere to its health & safety protocols including:
- Vaccine requirements for all in-person attendees. SaaStr will be implementing a proof of vaccination system to verify vaccinated status amongst those in attendance. Additionally, in accordance with California’s blueprint and guidelines for re-opening, SaaStr will have up to 5,000 attendees per day.
- Temperature checks and secondary rapid COVID testing each day of the event. Everyone attending SaaStr Annual will be required to undergo a temperature check prior to entry. SaaStr will employ various mechanisms to temperature-screen attendees, including passive scanning of all attendees prior to entry to the venue each day. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 Fahrenheit will not be permitted to attend. Where useful in conjunction with vaccine certifications, rapid COVID testing will also be used to promote a safe gathering.
- Outdoor Gathering. The majority of the SaaStr Annual event will take place outside on the external grounds of the San Mateo County Event Center. Any indoor activations and activities will be governed by the use of acceptable face coverings, such as masks.
- Increased sanitization and hand washing. SaaStr and the San Mateo County Event Center will implement increased hand sanitation stations and hand washing stations. Those in attendance will be expected to frequently wash and sanitize their hands.
- Physical distancing. In addition to hosting the majority of the event outside to promote a greater comfortability amongst attendees and promote free air flow, SaaStr has adjusted the event’s layouts and guidelines to promote physical distancing between attendees. Floor and distance markers will be instituted to help attendees maintain a safe distance. The fairgrounds itself extends across a spacious 48 acres, and Annual will spread attendees across the grounds.
Speakers for the multi-day event include Jennifer Tejada, CEO at PagerDuty, Anjali Sud, CEO at Vimeo, Ali Ghodsi, CEO at Databricks, Ariel Cohen, CEO of TripActions, Olivier Pomel, CEO of Datadog, Stephanie Buscemi, CMO of Confluent, Sara Varni Bright, CMO of Twilio, Lakshmi Hanspal, Global Chief Security Officer of Box, and many others.
SaaStr already has more than 100 partners on-board to exhibit during the Annual conference.
To sign up for the SaaStr Annual conference, tickets and exhibiting sponsorship information are available online at saastrannual.com.
SaaStr is the world’s largest community of SaaS executives, founders and entrepreneurs. Our mission is to share the best learnings, insights and practices around building and scaling SaaS and Cloud businesses. Founded in 2012 by serial enterprise entrepreneur Jason M. Lemkin, SaaStr has grown into a social community of more than 500,000 SaaS founders and executives with over 3,000,000 monthly views, and two major industry conferences. SaaStr’s goal is to help every SaaS entrepreneur get from $0 to $100M ARR with less stress. Learn more at SaaStr.com.
For media inquiries or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the SalesLoft:
SalesLoft is the only complete Sales Engagement platform, helping B2B revenue teams close more deals. With end-to-end solutions for prospecting, managing opportunities, team coaching, accurate sales forecasting, and driving product adoption and renewals, SalesLoft helps sellers get to “yes” quicker.
“Yes, I’ll take your call.” “Yes, I want a demo.” “Yes, send me the contract.”
Learn more at salesloft.com.