There is not a single event in the world that brings together 15,000+ SaaS executives, founders, and VCs for three full days with 300+ sessions from the best-of-the-best on how to scale faster.
In 2020 we’re going where no tech conference has gone before.
This year, we’re introducing the first-ever CXO Summit and taking everything we’ve learned from our community over the past five years and delivering a one-day, event-within-an-event during SaaStr Annual.
The CXO Summit is structured to provide high-impact and measurable value by connecting top CEOs of B2B companies from $20M – $2B in ARR with the top CIOs, CDOs, CTOs, and CXOs driving innovation in the Cloud. You will hear from and meet with CIOs and CTOs of Adobe, Zendesk, Nutanix, Intuit, and 100s more.
We’ve put careful attention into structuring the agenda and how to facilitate meaningful conversations from the moment the doors open, to the roundtables, one-on-one meetings, and the CXO-only dinner with the leading executives and founders of the world’s largest cloud companies.
There are two ways to qualify to attend the CXO Summit:
- A CEO at a SaaS or Cloud company with $20M – $2B ARR, selling to the enterprise, and coming to 2020 SaaStr Annual (you must already have a ticket); OR
- A senior executive in the office of the CIO, CDO, CMO, CFO, Innovation Office, etc. at a Global 2000 or similar company ($300M or more in revenues, or close).
If you are a SaaS CEO with $20M – $2B ARR, APPLY HERE
If you are a CTO or CIO, APPLY HERE
The speaker lineup is unmatched.
In addition to the world-class content on the SaaStr Annual stage every year, we’re welcoming today’s most prolific CIOs and CEOs from Adobe, Box, Pagerduty, Zoom and more.
In case we haven’t already mentioned, here are a few more exclusive benefits to attending:
- Exclusive access to the CXO Summit sessions during Annual and the full 2020 SaaStr Annual lineup
- Access to our exclusive app that will help organize one-on-one meetings with top Cloud and Fortune 500 executives
- An invite to our CXO-only dinner with the leading executives and Founders of the world’s largest Cloud companies
You must be willing to take up to 3 meetings, 15-minute onsite meetings with participating sponsors which we will help coordinate as a double opt-in process so the meetings are valuable for both you and the other participants.
Come for the CXO Summit, stay for the world’s largest community of B2B companies driving innovation in the Cloud on March 11, 2020 at the San Jose Convention Center.