Each week, we round up our most popular content so you can catch up on anything you may have missed. Check out this week’s top blog posts, podcasts, and videos:
Top Blog Posts This Week:
1. Dear SaaStr: What’s the Relationship Between OTE and Quota for a SaaS Salesperson?
2. Zoom Had a Burn Rate Budget. So Should You.
3. Your VCs Are Worried About Public Multiples. Do You Need To Worry, Too?
4. Sales Efficiency is Back in Fashion. See, e.g., ZoomInfo, Bill, and Atlassian.
5. Yes, SaaS Can Be Insanely Profitable
Top Podcasts This Week:
1. SaaStr 535: From SendGrid to DigitalOcean: Hacks for Founders of High-Growth Startups with DigitalOcean CEO Yancey Spruill
2. SaaStr 536: The Path to a Billion Dollars: How to Create Multi-Revenue Streams with Bill.com CRO Tom Clayton
3. SaaStr 534: Marketing Secrets to Hypergrowth from Building Elastic, Zuora, and Segment
4. SaaStr 533: The Cutting Edge Techniques for Motivating and Organizing your Sales Team in Q1 with Marilee Bear, SVP North America Enterprise Sales at Zendesk, and Bryan Elsesser, SaaStr VP of Sales
5. SaaStr 532: The Secrets to Scaling a Public Company with a 75% Freelancer Workforce with Upwork CEO Hayden Brown
Top Videos This Week:
1. The Secrets to Scaling a Public Company with a 75% Freelancer Workforce with Upwork CEO Hayden Brown
2. Building Amazing Teams with Keith Rabois
3. The Office is Back!! But What Will It Be Like? Jason Lemkin & Justin Bedecarre, CEO of Raise.Work
4. Marketing Secrets to Hypergrowth from Building Elastic, Zuora, and Segment with Katrina Wong (VP Marketing and Demand Generation, Segment), Asawari Samant (Head of Marketing, Anyscale), Jeffrey Yoshimura (CMO and Customer Experience Officer, Snyk)
5. Driving Peak Performance through Reimagined Management with Hootsuite CRO Melissa Murray Bailey