Each week, we round up our most popular content so you can catch up on anything you may have missed. Check out this week’s top blog posts, podcasts, and videos:
Top Blog Posts This Week:
- SaaS Multiples Are Down 75% From a Year Ago. Not sure why it’s so gloom-and-doom with VCs on Twitter? Here is why.
- The Simple Reason Startups That Just Raised $100s of Millions Are Doing Layoffs. Having to stretch your cash twice as far changes a lot of things.
- Customers Love a Good Product Roadmap Review. Go Do More of Them. Way too few CEOs and VPs of Product use this “one simple trick” to drive up NRR, NPS, and retention.
- 5 Interesting Learnings from Paycom at $1.2 Billion in ARR. Not everyone’s stock price is struggling today. Paycom is down a bit, but it’s one of the relative winners. Here’s why.
- Gartner: Business Software Spend Still Forecast to Rise 11.3% to $880 Billion in 2023. Sales is often harder than it was a little while back. But that doesn’t mean you can’t close the deal. Enterprise software spend is still growing like a weed.
Top Podcasts This Week:
1. SaaStr 602: Secrets To Combining PLG and Enterprise Sales with Grammarly CEO Brad Hoover
2. SaaStr 603: SaaStr CRO Confidential Presents the Ultimate Guide to Sales Compensation, Quotas and Recruiting with SaaStr CEO and Founder, Jason Lemkin. Hosted by Sam Blond, Partner at Founders Fund
3. SaaStr 601: What It Takes to Forge Your Own Category with Braze Co-Founder and CEO Bill Magnuson
4. SaaStr 600: Founder Confidential with HubSpot Founder and CTO Dharmesh Shah, & Founder and Executive Chairperson Brian Halligan
5. SaaStr 599: Growth vs. Efficiency: How to Weatherproof Your SaaS Startup for Tougher Times with Point Nine Founder and Partner Christoph Janz
Top Videos This Week:
1. CRO Confidential: Sales Comp, Quotas & Recruiting with Jason Lemkin and Sam Blond of Founders Fund
2. Secrets To Combining PLG and Enterprise Sales with Grammarly CEO Brad Hoover
3. What It Takes to Forge Your Own Category with Braze Co-Founder and CEO Bill Magnuson
4. Designing a Product Your Customer Can’t Live Without with Brex Co-Founder/CEO Henrique Dubugras and Mutiny Founder & CEO Jaleh Rezaei
5. How to Build a Super High-Retention Sales Team with Twilio SVP & GM Alice Katwan