So SaaStr Inc. is on a growth spurt and our tiny team needs some help. We’ve learned a lot over the years and would love to bring on a few folks that know and believe in SaaStr. And ideally, have a mix of B2C and B2B experience. (Because SaaStr Inc. is a really sort of a media/community company, but our consumers and customers are all B2B/SaaS).
All roles are distributed — anywhere in the U.S. OK, although we have small cool offices in SF and Palo Alto. Outside of the U.S. can work, but the candidates have to be highly self-motivated.
Here’s what we are looking for. If your interest is high, just email me / us!
- Director of Content. We’re looking for a seasoned content executive to manage a good portion of our content. The focus can be on our digital content (website, podcast, SaaStr University) or working with our team on event content. Or both.
- Manager+ of Events. We’d love to add 2 senior events professionals to our team, one with strong digital events experience, another with strong IRL experience.
- Manager+ or Director of Customer Success. We’re looking for 1-2 folks with at least several years in customer success experience, or more. Ideally, some experience in a higher churn or media environment (but that’s not necessary). This is a job that requires work with top tier customers and mapping out stakeholders.
- Director+ of Growth Marketing. This job can expand on many vectors, but job #1 is taking over ticket sales and attendance for our global events, and growing it in a founder-centric way to $20m.
- Senior Social Media Manager. We’re looking for someone that really knows how to take our 800,000+ total social media followers to the next level. You need to know not just Insta, but Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter, newsletters, and more. Your job: make it all better. You tell us how.
- Be an owner. Everyone on our small but mighty team is an owner!
- Fun trips! Go to Paris, Coachella, Art Basel, the Warriors, and more!
- Profit-sharing. For real.
- Work at scale. SaaStr is a massive community with massive impact. You can have that impact.
- Be on a mission. We’re on a mission to be the world’s best, most inclusive community for Cloud founders and execs. And get to $100m. And be owners. And have a ton of fun doing it.