Published on July 17, 2020
Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 3.08.08 PM
- At the Top SaaS Companies, Founder-CEOs Own ~15% at IPO. And Most Co-Founders Are Not Equal (And That’s OK).
- Challenger bank N26 raises $900 million at $9 billion valuation
- With customers like Coinbase and Shopify, remote hiring startup Deel raises $425M at a $5.5B valuation
- Is UiPath Stock a Buy?
- Bill Gates Saved Apple From Bankruptcy With $200 Million Investment In 1997
- Is San Francisco becoming the 21st century’s Detroit?
- GitLab grew up in GitHub's shadow — now it's worth twice what Microsoft paid for its chief rival
- Pivoting Toward Success: Owner.com’s Adam Guild
- U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: DevOps Platform GitLab Leads A 7 IPO Week
- SaaStr Annual 2021...✔️