Published on March 30, 2020
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 7.39.36 AM
- Microsoft’s $19.7 Billion Nuance Deal Comes As CIOs Tap Voice AI To Help Customers And Workers
- VCs are meeting with 60 to 80 entrepreneurs a month and taking cold pitches, one says. But their attention spans are getting shorter, research shows.
- A New York dental startup had to close for 3 months and lost 15% of its business last year. It just got $125 million to fuel its comeback.
- Six New Unicorns in Four Days Marks Historic Boom for India Tech
- Top 5 Pieces of Advice for First-Time Founders (Or Anyone Starting Up, Really)
- Top 10 SaaStr Videos of the Week: Terminus, Zendesk, Twilio, ActiveCampaign, Vanta and More!!
- Venture funding soared to record $64 billion in Q1
- Microsoft in Talks to Buy AI Firm Nuance Communications
- Thoma Bravo will buy Minneapolis-based Calabrio from KKR
- The Top SaaS Companies Have An Average of ~350 Integrations | SaaStr