With over 300 speakers and 100+ sessions at this year’s SaaStr Annual, you’ll want to be in the audience to learn from the best SaaS experts.
We recently launched the entire SaaStr Annual 2021 Agenda!!
Be there Sept 27-28-29 as the best in SaaS take the stage to share their best practices, learnings, playbooks, how-to’s, and more.
With the leaders of Box, Calendly, Datadog, Snyk, UpWork, and more, all confirmed to speak, there’s content that everyone on your team can learn from.
Here’s a look at some of the Sales and Marketing leaders who’ll be sharing their insights with you at this year’s SaaStr Annual:
- Don’t Sleep on BDRs: Lessons in Scaling a Sales Team from SaaS Sales Leaders with Outreach, VMWare, Hubspot, and Seismic with Anna Baird, CRO @ Outreach, Amy Appleyard, VP Sales @ VMWare and Ed Calnan, CRO @ Seismic
- How to Effectively Scale Social Selling with Hootsuite and LinkedIn with Alyssa Merwin, VP, Sales Solutions, Americas, LinkedIn and Melissa Murray Bailey, SVP of Global Sales, Hootsuite, and Melonie Dodaro, CEO @ Top Dog Social Media
- Marketing Lessons from Building Elastic, Zuora, and Segment with Katrina Wong, VP Marketing and Demand Generation @ Segment, Asawari Samant, Head of Marketing @ Anyscale and Jeffrey Yoshimura, CMO and CX Officer @ Snyk
- Mastermind Masterclass: Adding Outbound Sales & Marketing to the Product-Led Growth Engine with Stacey Epstein, CMO @ Freshworks, Sara Varni Bright, CMO @ Twilio, Carilu Dietrich CMO @ 1Password and Viviana Faga, Investor @ Coda
- Marketing Hyper Growth at Scale with Klaviyo’s Head of Marketing, Kady Srinivasan
- Revenue Marketing: Build for Scale with Podium’s VP, Global Revenue Marketing, Jessica Weimer
- Why Intent is the New Lead: 2021 State of Marketing Technology with Marqeta’s CMO Vidya Peters
- Lessons Learned in Hypergrowth and Scaling from 5 to 2,000+ Employees with Canva’s CMO, Zach Kitschke
- Top 10 Tips to Getting CMO and CRO to Work Together (from Someone Who’s Done Both) with Gusto’s CRO, Tolithia Kornweibel
- What You Do (and Don’t) Need in the Ultimate Revenue Tech Stack with SalesLoft’s CMO , Sydney Sloan