10.000 SaaS CEOs, Founders, Revenue Leaders and VCs will join us for 3 days of tactical content, networking, and epic evening events when the Cloud comes to San Mateo. If you haven’t already, sign up here for tickets before we sell out.
We’re excited to share that Braindate registration is open and going strong! Braindates are 1:1 and small group networking sessions designed for you to share knowledge and network with like-minded SaaS leaders during SaaStr Annual. The goal is to help each other learn something new, find mentorships, create partnerships, and exchange strategies.
Take a look at just some of the most popular Braindates (so far!):
- Key Products for Product-led SaaS, hosted by Sandhya Hegde, General Partner at Unusual Ventures
- Playbook to Optimizing Efficiency and the Burn Multiple, hosted by Anant Vidur Puri, Partner at Bessemer Venture Partners
- The Fall of the “Metric Monolith”: Are Traditional SaaS Metrics Outdated, hosted by Brandon Gleklen, Associate at Battery Ventures
- $1B: Key Learnings from Previous Market Cycles, hosted by Nnamdi Okike, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at 645 Ventures
- Scaling past $10M ARR while taking 3 slow years to hit your first $1M, hosted by Ted Blosser, CEO & Co-founder at WorkRamp
- The Playbook to Building a High Performing Team and Retaining Top Talent, hosted by Guan Wang, Global Director of Marketing Intelligence at Snowflake
- Culture is Key- The Secret Sauce to Building a Winning Sales Development Team, hosted by Anna Centrella, Director of Sales Development at Carta
- Focus on the Fundamentals: How to Scale for Profitability, hosted by Mark Shulgan, Managing Director and Head of Growth Equity at OMERS Growth Equity
- 3 Modern Strategies SaaS Companies Can Use to Retain Customers, hosted by Katelin Fromuth, Head of Strategic Customer Team at Printfection
- How VPs of Sales can make the most impact in their 1st 90 days on the job, hosted by Andrew Thompson, VP of Sales, Americas at Agora
- Making it real: Connecting Strategy to Execution, hosted by Sherry Li, VP of Product at GE
- Building a sales engine; Navigating the transition from founder-led sales, hosted by Trisha Kothari, CEO and Co-Founder at Unit21
- How to Scale Revenue Through Enterprise Partnerships, hosted by Domitilla Caputo, Head of SAP.iO Foundry at SAP America
Sign up for these Braindates and hundreds more HERE. But don’t wait, because meetings are filling up fast!
Don’t have your SaaStr Annual ticket yet? GET 20% OFF!