Coucou from us here at SaaStr HQ! Are you looking for more on the star-studded line-up coming to Europa 2019? Take a look at some of the all-star unicorn CEOs and founders, investors and accelerators joining us in Paris this June …
The Unicorns 🦄
- From Hackathon to Unicorn with Talkdesk Founder and CEO Tiago Paiva and SaaStr CEO Jason Lemkin.
- Five Do’s and Dont’s Lessons From Our Bootstrapping Days with Wrike Founder and CEO Andrew Filev.
- From Slooooow Growth to Hypergrowth with Collibra Co-founder and CEO Felix van de Maele and Insight Venture Partners’ Managing Director Teddie Wardi
This is just a sliver of some of the unicorn and prenicorn companies you’ll see represented at SaaStr Europa. Chief Customer Officers from Egnyte and New Relic will be leading sessions on scaling happy customers and winning the long-game in SaaS. Stay tuned as we add even more incredible speakers in the coming weeks.
The Investors ✍
- State of the Cloud: Europa Edition with Bessemer Venture Partners’ Partner Alex Ferrara and VP Anna Khan. State of the Cloud is always one of the most popular and iconic sessions at SaaStr Annual. For the first time, we’re bringing it to Europe!
- Is Seed the New Series A? with managing partners from Blossom Capital, Connect Ventures, Kim Ventures, and Dawn Capital.
- 10 things that aren’t obvious about partnering with big companies with Workday Ventures Managing Director and Co-Head Leighanne Levensaler.
Bessemer Venture Partners is back with a Europa Edition of their State of the Cloud report. Leighanne will talk to all the things that aren’t obvious when partnering with big companies (like beamery, BetterUp, GuildEducation and Workato to name a few). Looking for some face time with investors? Not only can you hear their insights on stage but we will have breakouts where founders can connect directly with VCs.
The Next-Generation 🤝🏻
- Top Lessons Learned From Our Best and Worst Marketing Experiments with Lucidchart CEO Karl Sun and President and COO Dave Grow
- Early Gains, Early Pains: 5 Lessons for Surviving Hypergrowth with Messagebird founder and CEO Robert Vis and Stride.VC funder Harry Stebbings
These sessions are going to give you unique insight from founders that are in the trenches when it comes to scaling. What should you focus on as a founder, what will make the difference this quarter?
Karl and Dave will walk you through Lucidchart’s best (and worst) marketing experiments in driving over 700,000 registrations a month. There’s more! SaaStr podcast host Harry delves into the early gains and pains of a company goes in hypergrowth mode with Messagebird founder and CEO Robert.
The Accelerators 🚀
- Founder’s Guide to Scaling Applications: When to Build, When to Buy…and What Breaks with Algolia Co-Founder and CTO Julien Lemoine.
- Scaling up your sales managers: 5 mistakes new leaders make with CircleCI VP of Revenue Jane Kim
- The Insider’s Guide to Getting More Leads – This Quarter with Twilio Sr. Director, EMEA Marketing Tricia Miller.
These sessions are going to give you a real inside track with actionable, tactical content. Julien will be honing in on the technical things that break in his experiences as an engineer. Jane will focus on scaling sales and all the mistakes new leaders make that affect sales. Last but not least, how DO you get more leads? (and fast!) Hear from Tricia what actions you can take now that will generate more leads this quarter.
Haven’t bought your ticket to Europa (yet)? Don’t worry. THIS is a one-click hyper warp!