It’s a new SaaStr Year, and we’re off to planning our 2022 events!
If you want to speak at any, now is the time. Our current plan:
- SaaStr Build (Digital) — March 2022. Our second annual event for builders. Last year we had the CEOs of Notion, Webflow, and so many other incredible stories and learnings from builders.
- SaaStr Europa (In Person) — June 2022. More details to come, but our third SaaStr Europa in Europe is back for 2021! 2,500+ SaaS founders, VCs and execs.
- SaaStr Annual 2022 — September 2022. This should be huge. SaaStr Annual 2021 was basically limited to attendees from the U.S., but with international travel open again, we expect an event 60%-100% bigger than 2021!!
Submit for any of our events here.
Please also review our detailed guidelines here. In a nutshell:
- We prioritize diversity. 60%+ of our speakers have been less represented speakers since 2017 and all our IRL events since 2017 have had a majority of women speakers.
- We require fresh content and perspective. No repeats. A session you already presented at another event? No thanks.
- We love new speakers — that are at scale. We aim for 66% “new voices” at each event. But you have to be far enough along to teach the next generation.
- The content has to be about teaching the next generation. Every session is the same in this sense.
- Panels we try to avoid, unless there is special chemistry there. Firesides almost all perform poorly and are boring. Presentations with data are the best. Propose those!