Our very first SaaStr APAC event taking place in Singapore just got a major upgrade!
With demand over the past two weeks doubling our initial set of attendees- we’re now tracking to 750-1,000 attendees for SaaStr APAC 2023. (Final numbers may be even higher as we get closer!)
WOW. An incredible response from our global community for the very first SaaStr event of its kind in Asia-Pacific. And with this boost of attendees, we’re upgrading to a much larger venue so that we can host as many of our SaaStr Community in person for SaaStr APAC.
Feb 22-23 2023, Singapore
The major upgrade to APAC means we need a much bigger space to host all the SaaS CEOs, Founders, Revenues Leaders, and Investors who will be joining us in Singapore. And with that, we’re upgrading to the much larger Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre right in the business district in the heart of SaaS of Singapore.
This is huge news for the first-time event and will allow us to host even more of the community at the first SaaStr APAC in Singapore.
- 750-1,000 SaaS CEOs, Founders, Revenue Leaders, VCs, and peers
- 1.5+days: Feb 22-23, at the Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
- 25+ Leading speakers: Unicorns and top leaders in SaaS and Cloud will share how they did and how you can learn from their mistakes
- 100+ Mentors: We are bringing our classic (and super popular) mentorship sessions to Singapore. From one-on-one learning sessions to small groups and workshops, these hands-on sessions are always a hit
- Learn from investors and VCs: SaaStr attracts more VCs than any other event in the world. Learn, get feedback and make connections with some of the world’s leading investors.
- If you haven’t attended a SaaStr event in person yet – this is going to be a can’t-miss event in beautiful downtown Singapore.
Our full agenda for SaaStr APAC will be released this week
We’ve got a great line-up of SaaS leaders eager to share their knowledge with our audience in Singapore, including:
- APAC Partner, Bessemer Venture Partners
- CEO and Co-Founder, Papaya Global
- SVP Databricks
- CMO Ahrefs
- VP APJ Amplitude
- Global CSO Xero
- Managing Partner GGV
- VP APAC, G2
- VP Sales Figma
- General Partner, Carbide Ventures
- Head of APAC, Asana
- and many more to be announced.