The New SaaStr Annual ’17 Website: The Best Event in SaaS. Ever.
Hooray! We’ve launched the new SaaStr Annual ’17 website here.
We’re incredibly proud of how it’s coming together. We’ll have 250 of the best speakers and sessions in SaaS, period, across 3 days (Feb 7-9 2017), a slew of meet-ups, and one epic Big Party.
- Jeff Lawson, CEO of Twilio on The Inside Story of the Year’s Hottest IPO
- Peter Gassner, CEO of Veeva, on The Biggest Vertical SaaS Success Story of All Time
- Mikkel Svane, CEO of Zendesk and Christoph Janz of Point Nine, on the Real Story of Zendesk from $0 to Today
- Josh James, CEO of Omniture and Domo, on Building Two Unicorns: How It’s Different This Time
- Diane Greene, Founder of VMWare and Head of Google Enterprise: When the Big Guys Can Catch You. And When They Can’t.
- Lauren Vaccarello, VP of Marketing at Box, on How to Sell and Market to Customers S, M, L and XL
- Naval Ravikant, CEO of Angellist
- Eoghan McCabe, CEO of Intercom
- Josh Reeves and Lexi Reese, CEO and CXO of Gusto
- All your favorites from the web, from Mark Suster to David Cummings to Alex Konrad to Tomasz Tunguz to Aaron Ross
- And so, so, so much more!
We also learned last year how much everyone loved the “Tactical Stage” sessions last year with hands-on How Do I Do This-style presentations from the CEOs, CMOs, CROs/VPS and more of Elastic, MongoDB, LiveRamp, Buffer, Rocketlawyer, RainforestQA, Cloudera, Greenhouse, Guidespark, Zenefits, Insideview, Zendesk, Showpad, Talkdesk, Double Dutch, InDinero, etc. We’re doubling down on that this year, with 2x the Tactical Stage-style content.
And so much more. Check back often for the latest updates and GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
This will be as good as it gets, folks.