It’s here! We’re so excited to announce our launch speakers for SaaStr Europa 2023 in London.
Join us on 6-7 June at the Tobacco Docks to learn from the leaders of UiPath, Rippling, Zapier, Bill, Braze, Loom and more! Check out the detailed agenda here.
For 2 days, more than 75+ sessions and 100+ expert speakers will be sharing their best practices on scaling, revenue, profitability, venture and so much more.
And the best VCs from the best VC firms will be everywhere, and also doing mentorship sessions and meet-a-VC sessions to help you learn. From Point9 to Accel to Index to 20VC and so many more.
There will be over 3,500+ SaaS and Cloud professionals joining us there in person. Will you?
Get your ticket now and get a front-row seat when SaaStr comes to London.
Here’s a look at some of the highlights of the Agenda & Speakers
- A Decade of Learnings to Becoming A Decacorn with UiPath’s CEO & Founder, Daniel Dines, CEO & Founder, and Philippe Botteri, Partner at Accel
- How Braze Found Opportunity in Headwinds and Scaled to > $400M with Braze’s CEO & Co-Founder, Bill Magnuson
- What the Heck is Going on in Venture Right Now? with Point Nine Capital’s Managing Partner Christoph Janz and 20VC Founder Harry Stebbings
- Building a Foundation for Sustained Growth and Resilience: Lessons from Scaling to $5B with Cockroach Labs’ CEO & Co-Founder, Spencer Kimball
- Unveiling the Data Behind Efficient Scaling in a 2023 Environment with ICONIQ Growth’s Seth Pierrepont, General Partner, & Head of London Office and Christine Edmonds, General Partner, Head of Analytics
- The GTM Models We Used at Divvy To Go From 0 to a $2.5B Exit in 4 Years with Bill’s CRO, Sterling Snow
- Product is King and PLG is King Kong with Pietro Bezza, Co-founder and Managing Partner at Connect Ventures, Georgia Stevenson, Partner at Index Ventures, Stephanie Bowker, Co-founder and CMO at Our.Space, and Madeline Parra, CEO at PurpleDot