We’re so close now to the official start of SaaStr Europa 2022 on 7-8 June in Sunny Barcelona!
This is our ultimate guide for everyone attending, to make the most of this year’s Europa.
Location, SaaStr Europa Campus & Registration
We’ll be at the CCIB – Centre de Convencions Internacional de Barcelona Plaça de Willy Brandt, 11-14, 08019 Barcelona, Spain. It’ll be indoor/outdoors, with 4 stages, a Cantina, dedicated Networking, and Workshop spaces, a Co-Working Space (to meet or take calls on-site), SaaStr Square Park (to hang), and plenty of spaces for Braindate.
To pick up your badge and pass our Health & Safety screening, please visit the Main Registration area located outdoors at Plaza Leonardo da Vinci, Passeig del Taulat, 278, 08019 Barcelona, Spain.
Registration will be open:
- Monday, 6th June from 2pm – 8pm
- Tuesday, 7th June from 8am – 6pm
- Wednesday, 8th June from 9am – 4pm
Bring with you:
- A valid photo ID (preferably a valid passport)
- Your valid proof of vaccination for verification: vaccine card, digital vaccine QR code, or photo of your vaccination paperwork
- Proof of negative COVID test within 72 hours upon your first entry (PCR, Rapid-test, Lateral flow)
- Bring your email confirmation with QR code to help ensure a speedy check-in
As a reminder, SaaStr Europa is a fully vaccinated event
Our Health & Safety Guidelines apply to all attendees, including those traveling within Spain.
- Required: Vaccine verification for all attendees. All attendees must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they have been fully vaccinated. You must have received your 2nd or subsequent vaccination within the last 270 days. A valid Covid recovery letter is acceptable if issued 180 days prior to arrival. Upload your proof of vaccine now to ensure you can attend.
- Also Required: Proof of Negative COVID test for all in-person attendees. All attendees will be required to show proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours of entrance to SaaStr Europa. This is in addition to showing proof of vaccine. If you need to get tested on-site, plan to arrive Day 0, Monday 6th June from 14:00-20:00. We will also have on-site testing 7-8 June, but may take up to 45+ minutes, so plan accordingly.
- Also Required: Temperature checks each day of the event. Everyone attending will be required to undergo a daily temperature check prior to entry. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 Fahrenheit will not be permitted to attend.
Day 0 Kicks off, Monday 6 June
We’ll have Cava, snacks, and no lines for folks that come the afternoon / early evening before to grab their badges and/ or get a Covid test from 14:00-20:00. More importantly, it’s a great chill opportunity to meet a few other SaaS execs by the sea before things really rev up.
SaaStr Europa Schedule At-A-Glance
Tuesday 7th June: SaaStr Europa officially opens at 9am. Get there early for workshops starting at 10am, and get ready for a full day of content as we have over 100+ speakers this day from 10am-4:30pm. Then get ready for Happy Hour in the Sponsor Hall and Plaza Leonardo da Vinci from 4-6pm.
Wednesday 8th June: Day 2 of SaaStr Europa opens at 9am, with amazing content, including VC day starting at 10am and going until 4:30. Then get ready for a final farewell with friends old and new in the Sponsor Hall and Plaza Leonardo da Vinci from 4-7pm.
Register for sessions early: Simply download the SaaStr Events Mobile App and click on the sessions you are most interested in. With 4 different stages, and some with limited capacity, this will help you define your schedule before you arrive. (hint, you can book multiple sessions at once, so try that if there are a couple at the same time you want to go to to help you plan your day.)
Here are a few popular sessions to help you build out your agenda:
- Kick off to SaaStr Europa 2022 with SaaStr CEO Jason Lemkin
- 5 Scale-Up Mistakes for Startups with Dave Kellogg
- 10 Mistakes in Building Out Your Revenue Organization: A CEO’s Perspective with Insider
- SaaS Secret Sauce: How the CEO –> CRO Dynamic Drives Growth with Marketo’s Co-Founder
- 7 Secrets to a Successful SMB GTM Strategy with PayFit and Accel
- How to Build a Performance Marketing Operation: What Roles, What Scope, and How to Start with Meta (Facebook)’s Head of B2B SaaS EMEA
- How to Run Sales and Marketing Ops Across Multiple Continents with LumApps CRO and VP of Growth Marketing
- Balancing Growth and Efficiency in Tougher Times, How to Mind the Gap with Point Nine Capital
- The Diversity, Inclusion & Equality Brunch: Come Meet Top Leaders
- From $0 to $400+M: 10 Mistakes the CEO and Founder of ZoomInfo Made on His Journey to IPO (and Beyond) – The 2022 Edition
- SaaS Pricing Strategies that Work: How to Design an Optimal Pricing Model with FastSpring’s VP Product
- The 7 Tips to Setting Yourself Apart During the Venture and Growth Stages with Atomico
SaaStr Europa Networking
The Braindate Platform is Open! Braindates are designated into 3 group sizes: 1:1’s, 1:4s Small Groups, and 1:12s Super Braindates. No matter the size of the group, each Braindate is designed for you to share knowledge and network with fellow leaders during SaaStr Europa. The goal is to help each other learn something new, find mentorships, create partnerships, and exchange strategies.
There are two ways to participate in Braindates: First, you can join an existing Braindate on a topic that catches your attention. Or, you can create your own Braindate topic and allow other attendees to sign up and learn from you.
You should plan on booking your Braindates before you arrive to Europa. To get started, login to Braindate with the email you bought your ticket with and create a password. You’ll then notice the topic marketplace where you can post what you want to share or learn. We’ve already added a few Super Braindates and Meet a VC times to the platform that you can join!
We’ll have a huge Braindate Networking Lounge brought to you by Payhawk outdoors by the Cantina. Think couches, pillows, and plenty of space to learn something new! You’ll meet up for your Braindate on-site at the Braindate Networking Lounge!
You can also opt into meeting other folks on the mobile app — if you want. The mobile app has limited networking built-in, so opt into that if you want to meet other SaaS execs, and/or have them reach out to you.
Attend the cocktail parties on-site both evenings. You won’t have to go far — we’ll have great on-site parties on both 7 June and 8 June right at the venue, near the ocean. Stay to the end; they’re organized so you can both have fun and meet as many folks as possible.
See you there! See you soon!
2022 SaaStr Europa, 7-8 June in Barcelona, right by the beach.
It will be epic.