Tomorrow night Engagio is hosting an amazing event at SaaStr HQ, an open AMA for Women in Sales with some amazing speakers. Lesley Young, SVP at Box will be there — she was one of the highest rated speakers at the SaaStr Annual, along with the CMOs of Engagio, Lever and Avaya.
This should be a great event. Engagio has graciously opened up a handful of tickets to the public. You can get them here and we’ll see you tomorrow night!
Let’s celebrate Women in Leadership at this open conversation and Ask Me Anything panel for Marketing and Sales professionals. We’ve assembled heavy hitters to share their best take-aways and advice in business, life, and balancing both, including:
– Morag Lucey, CMO of Avaya
– Lesley Young, Global SVP and GM of Commerical and Online Sales, Box
– Leela Srinivasan, CMO of Lever
– and Heidi Bullock, CMO of Engagio
4:30pm Welcome and Networking – including Tapas and Cocktails!
5:30pm Women In Revenue – Ask Me Anything Panel
7:00pm Event Concludes
What questions will be addressed by the panel?
When you sign up, please be sure to tell us your burning questions! Here are some starter ideas:
– Can you give an example of a major challenge and how you handled the situation?
– What is your advice for managing up and negotiating with your peers?
– Provide an example where you made a big impact on your business and your key learnings from the journey.
Who will attend?
The primary audience will be women in marketing and sales roles – from early stage to executive – that are interested in sharing best practices and celebrating success and diversity in the workplace.