Each week, we round up our most popular content so you can catch up on anything you may have missed. Check out this week’s top blog posts, podcasts, and videos:
Top Blog Posts This Week:
- Alteryx, ZoomInfo, Atlassian Have Blow Out Quarters. Datadog grows 74% at $2B in ARR. Ping Identify Acquired for $2.8 Billion. Don’t Call it a Downturn. Certainly, some in SaaS are struggling. But overall, far more are growing as fast this year as last year, or even faster.
- Every Venture Backed Startup is Now Competing for Reserves. One thing that is a lot more challenging than last year is raising VC money, especially at larger valuations. And it’s just as hard to get second and third checks from your existing investors. Here’s why.
- Dear SaaStr: What’s The Best Platform to Track My Sales Team, Pipedrive, HubSpot or Salesforce? Use the CRM your VP of Sales is comfortable with.
- 5 Things No One Tells You About VC Firms. VC Firms don’t work the way you think.
- Dear SaaStr: How Long Does It Take the Average SaaS Startup to “Exit”? Almost 12 years to a really, really big exit.
Top Podcasts This Week:
1. SaaStr 580: Finding Opportunities in Every Challenge: From Humble Beginnings to 30 Million Users with Miro Founder and CEO Andrey Khusid, and ICONIQ Growth General Partner Matthew Jacobson
2.SaaStr 581: The Latest in VC Funding + Scaling SaaS: An AMA with SaaStr Founder & CEO Jason Lemkin.
3. SaaStr 579: Why Event Marketing Matters Even More Than Before & The Future Of Events with SaaStr CEO Jason Lemkin.
4. SaaStr 578: The Metrics that Matter, Whether You Are Raising $1 Million or $100 Million with Index Ventures Partner Molly Alter.
5. SaaStr 577: Scaling Faster, An AMA with SaaStr Founder & CEO Jason Lemkin
Top Videos This Week:
1. Designing a Product Your Customer Can’t Live Without with Brex’s CEO and Mutiny’s CEO. A top session from last year’s SaaStr Annual.
2. The 5 things that kill startups after their seed rounds with Michael Seibel, CEO of Y Combinator
3. Finding Opps in Every Challenge: From Humble Beginnings to 30 Million Users with Miro CEO
4. How to Build a Super High-Retention Sales Team with Twilio SVP & GM Alice Katwan
5. The Metrics that Matter, Whether You Are Raising $1m or $100m with Index Ventures Partner Molly Alter