Each week, we round up our most popular content so you can catch up on anything you may have missed. Check out this week’s top blog posts, podcasts, and videos:
Top Blog Posts This Week:
- How to Ensure Your First 2 Sales Reps Actually Work Out (Updated)
- The Different Flavors of Risk Early Stage VCs Take
- Dear SaaStr: Should I Buy My Stock Options After Leaving a Startup?
- The 48 Types of VP Sales. Make Deadly Sure You Hire the Right One.
- 5 Interesting Learnings from Monday.com at $550,000,000 in ARR
Top Podcasts This Week:
1. SaaStr 608: AMA with SaaStr Founder & CEO Jason Lemkin at SaaStr Annual 2022 – Part 2
2. SaaStr 609: SaaStr CRO Confidential Presents How to Survive in a Competitive Market with Divvy CRO Sterling Snow. Hosted by Founders Fund Partner Sam Blond.
3. SaaStr 607: AMA with SaaStr Founder & CEO Jason Lemkin at SaaStr Annual 2022 – Part 1
4. SaaStr 606: Your Real Valuation: How Focusing on Delivering Customer Value Generates Business Value with Gusto Co-Founder Josh Reeves
5. SaaStr 605: Increasing Runway Without Sacrificing Growth with Norwest Venture Partners’ Sean Jacobsohn & Scott Beechuk and Andreessen Horowitz GP Kristina Shen
Top Videos This Week:
1. SaaStr CRO Confidential: Founders Fund Partner Sam Blond + Divvy CRO Sterling Snow
2. Everything that Breaks on the Way to $1B ARR with Mailchimp Co-Founder Ben Chestnut
3. Conan Economics, or How to Crush Your Enemies with Expensify CEO David Barrett
4. SaaStr Annual 2022: How to Sign Your First 10 F500 logos and Big Name Customers with Whatfix CEO Khadim Batti and Sequoia Capital India Managing Director Tejeshwi Sharma
5. Live: SaaStr Workshop Wednesday with GitLab CMO Ashley Kramer on The Importance of OS Communities