Each week, we round up our most popular content so you can catch up on anything you may have missed. Check out this week’s top blog posts, podcasts, and videos:
Top Blog Posts This Week:
- The Ultimate Guide for Hiring a Great VP of Sales. Our #1 rated guide to hiring a VP of Sales remains quite popular! Download it for FREE here.
- 5 Interesting Learnings from Toast at Almost $800,000,000 in ARR. Toast is one of the relatively rare SMB public SaaS companies that is growing like crazy. Here’s how.
- Don’t Fire Your “Worst” Customers. Hire Them a Psychiatrist Instead. A classic SaaStr post, updated. Don’t get rid of a segment of customers, necessarily. Maybe hire them a small team instead. And watch them stay, and be happier.
- Fenwick: Down Rounds Aren’t Really Happening Much. But Later Stage Prices Have Fallen Quite a Bit. What’s really happening in venture, from the lawyers closing the actual deals.
- Why We Had to Let Our Smallest Customers Go at SaaStr (But Why You Probably Shouldn’t. In post #3 above, we said keep your smaller customers. But SaaStr itself couldn’t, even though we wanted to. Here’s why.
Top Podcasts This Week:
1. SaaStr 586: Scaling From $10M-$100M ARR: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly with Showpad Co-Founder Pieterjan Bouten
2. SaaStr 587: The 7 Tips to Setting Yourself Apart During the Venture and Growth Stages with Atomico Partner Irina Haivas and Principal Hillary Ball
3. SaaStr 585: The Answers to Scaling, Hiring, and Everything Else: A SaaStr Europa AMA with SaaStr CEO Jason Lemkin
4. SaaStr 584: More Than Revenue: Why Choosing Your First Customers Matters More Than You Think with Pigment Co-Founder & Co-CEO Eléonore Crespo
5. SaaStr 583: Scaling Faster, Part 2: An AMA with SaaStr Founder & CEO Jason Lemkin
Top Videos This Week:
1. 6 Things No One Tells You about Raising a Seed Round with the SaaStr Software Community
2. Designing a Product Your Customer Can’t Live Without with Brex Co-Founder/CEO Henrique Dubugras and Mutiny Founder/CEO Jaleh Rezaei
3. Scaling From $10M-$100M ARR: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly with Showpad Co-Founder Pieterjan Bouten
4. Why Choosing Your First Customers Matters More Than You Think with Pigment Co-Founder Eléonore Crespo
5. The Answers To Scaling, Hiring, And Everything Else: An AMA With Saastr Founder & Ceo Jason Lemkin