Things are rough out there, brutal in many cases.
But there are pockets of SaaS that are growing, and in some cases, significantly faster than before.
We put out a thread here you can click on for a deep dive on 100s of SaaS openings from SaaStr CEOs:
Are you hiring?
Respond with a link to your top hire to make, etc.
— Jason ✨InItTogether✨ Lemkin (@jasonlk) March 27, 2020
- Auren Hoffman and Safegraph hiring 3 in sales and 5 in engineering
- Matt Mullenweg and Automattic hiring 100s
- VP/Director of Sales at Chargebee
- Snapdocs and others in refinancing and similar businesses are on a hiring spree
- Trilib and Formstack and Thinkific and BigLeaf Networks and more are hiring Directors of Demand Gen
- DocuSign is hiring for a Senior Director of SMB Marketing
- Airtable hiring AEs and more
- Forager just closed a $10m round and is looking for a Director of Product in Chicago
- Convertkit is also looking for a Director of Product
- Postscript is looking for a Product Marketing Manager, remote
- SmartRecruiters and Interface.ai are both looking for a product designer
- Murray Resources is looking for a VP of Marketing with e-commerce background
- Sqreen.io is looking for a Solutions Engineer
- Paddle is looking for a Content Marketer
- Slack as you might expect has a ton of interesting positions open
- and tons more here
Check out the thread