We defied all market odds and became one of the fastest growing software companies ever, bootstrapping our way to $20M ARR. And unlike most of today’s startups, we didn’t do it the traditional way.
Jan Arendtsz is the Founder and CEO of Celigo, a winner of G2’s Best Software Awards for 2021. Jan is a veteran of the software industry with more than 25 years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, product development, and customer success. He founded Celigo with the goal of simplifying how companies integrate business applications together for a connected enterprise.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- OpenAI has hired an army of contractors to make basic coding obsolete
- Op-ed: Salesforce appoints ValueAct’s Morfit to its board and a proxy fight may loom ahead
- Briefing: Shopify CTO Departs Following Layoffs of Technical Leaders
- Stripe’s Revenue Growth Slid Last Year as Firm Burned Through Cash
- GitHub says it now has 100M active users
- Here Are the Tech Companies That Abandoned the Most San Francisco Office Space
- Crowdbotics raises $40M to help devs build apps from modular code
- Zoho – Running A Software Enterprise From A Village
- Why Datadog Stock Was Best-in-Breed on Thursday
- Supernormal raises $10M to automatically transcribe and summarize meetings