We defied all market odds and became one of the fastest growing software companies ever, bootstrapping our way to $20M ARR. And unlike most of today’s startups, we didn’t do it the traditional way.
Jan Arendtsz is the Founder and CEO of Celigo, a winner of G2’s Best Software Awards for 2021. Jan is a veteran of the software industry with more than 25 years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, product development, and customer success. He founded Celigo with the goal of simplifying how companies integrate business applications together for a connected enterprise.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Cash-Crunched Tech Startups Are Morphing Into Zombie Companies
- A tech billionaire is quietly buying up land in Hawaii. No one knows why
- Salesforce's new data and AI hires are coming from areas of the country with 'high talent pools, low cost of living'
- Snowflake says Frank Slootman is retiring as CEO, stock plunges more than 20%
- Cox Enterprises to buy software firm OpenGov for $1.8B | StateScoop
- Totango and Catalyst are merging to build a customer success powerhouse
- Fintech giant Stripe’s valuation spikes to $65B in employee stock-sale deal
- Procore: A Fintech-Infused Growth Story
- Klarna says its AI assistant does the work of 700 people after it laid off 700 people
- AI startup Glean lures Citigroup as investor at $2.2 billion valuation after revenue quadruples