We defied all market odds and became one of the fastest growing software companies ever, bootstrapping our way to $20M ARR. And unlike most of today’s startups, we didn’t do it the traditional way.
Zeb Evans is a serial entrepreneur and Co-Founder & CEO of ClickUp, the leading all-in-one workplace productivity platform servicing more than 100,000 teams around the world.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Pipe Names Seasoned Fintech Leader Luke Voiles as New Chief Executive Officer
- Announcing Jobber’s $100m Series D: building a company for the long-term in an era of start-up hyper-growth - Version One
- Lending Startup Backed By Benioff, Shopify Nears CEO Appointment
- Code-generating platform Magic challenges GitHub’s Copilot with $23M in VC backing
- Why is every tech company suddenly laying off about 6% of its workforce?
- This billionaire CEO skis 5 hours a day and ‘runs like a deer’. Now he has the same body fat percentage as Michael Phelps when he was training for the Olympics
- Why Atlassian Stock Plunged Today
- Bill.com stock drops 29% on slowing TPV growth; BMO, BTIG move to sidelines
- Is Salesforce’s Ohana dead? Layoffs continue to batter the cloud giant, eroding the upbeat culture
- Nitro Software shareholders reject $372 mln takeover offer by KKR's Alludo