We defied all market odds and became one of the fastest growing software companies ever, bootstrapping our way to $20M ARR. And unlike most of today’s startups, we didn’t do it the traditional way.
Guy Nirpaz is a Silicon Valley-based entrepreneur and the CEO of Totango, the leading Customer Success solution. A pioneer in the Customer Success field, Guy is a well-regarded industry speaker and community contributor. Guy is also the author of “The Definitive Guide to Customer Success,” and established the Customer Success Summit. He’s passionate about people and technology and has dedicated his career to improving the way in which business is done through innovation.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Cloudflare: Blistering Growth And Undervalued
- Salesforce Is Improving Profitability, But Remains Expensive
- Amazon's cloud unit faces cost-sensitive customers as economic fears mount
- Downtown S.F.’s condo market is cratering, with units selling at reduced prices
- $3 billion customer management startup Podium laid of 12% of staff
- Salesforce Orders Some Workers Back to Offices as Growth Slows
- Robert Smith's tax fraud epilogue
- Asana warns of lower revenue in the coming quarter and its stock tumbles - SiliconANGLE
- Latest LastPass data breach involves hacker gaining access to third-party cloud storage - SiliconANGLE
- Salesforce co-CEO Marc Benioff on Bret Taylor's departure from the company