We defied all market odds and became one of the fastest growing software companies ever, bootstrapping our way to $20M ARR. And unlike most of today’s startups, we didn’t do it the traditional way.
Guy Nirpaz is a Silicon Valley-based entrepreneur and the CEO of Totango, the leading Customer Success solution. A pioneer in the Customer Success field, Guy is a well-regarded industry speaker and community contributor. Guy is also the author of “The Definitive Guide to Customer Success,” and established the Customer Success Summit. He’s passionate about people and technology and has dedicated his career to improving the way in which business is done through innovation.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Nasdaq Lures Record Number of Japanese Startup IPOs
- Network security company IronNet ceases operations two years after going public - SiliconANGLE
- ‘Talk to everyone you can’: Plaid’s Zach Perret on navigating a failed sale and Covid upheaval
- Leak: Shopify clarifies its stance on employee side hustles in new internal guidance one day after CEO memo said Shopify requires 'unshared attention'
- Up 52% This Year, Is Adobe Stock Still a Good Buy?
- #101 VC Deep Dive: Jason Lemkin, Mike Maples, Eric Paley
- After SVB collapse, venture debt lender WTI targets $600M fund | PitchBook
- The PE firm making billions off the Klaviyo IPO only 4 years after investing
- Flexport fires CFO, HR chief departs weeks after sudden ouster of Dave Clark as CEO
- Shopify invests in wholesale platform Faire