Now more than ever, an independent software vendor’s (ISV’s) path to profitability depends upon the strength of their go-to-market strategy. And with nearly 70% of global revenue for ISVs currently derived from third-party channel sales, no other approach to distribution ensures the exposure and revenue of the channel.
YiLun Miao is the General Manager for CloudBlue’s business in Asia Pacific & Japan. In this role, he is responsible for CloudBlue’s sales, business strategy and services across the region. He is adept in executing go-to-market strategy across Platform, Ecosystem and Services that support the digitization of the end to end supply chain, and believes that a customer centric culture is critical for an organization’s growth
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- The Playbook for Building Great Products
- Snowflake Stock Gains on Strong Earnings
- Shares of Salesforce surge on strong earnings beat - SiliconANGLE
- Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang says AI will be 'fairly competitive' with humans in 5 years
- Nutanix Earnings Top Estimates, Cloud Software Stock Rises
- Cloud Platform Startup Together AI Raises $102.5 Million to Fuel Open Source AI
- Open Text selling unit to Bain Capital-backed Rocket Software for $2.28B
- Squint peers at $13M led by Sequoia for AR aimed at B2B to interact with physical objects
- Ahead of IPO, Rubrik’s Revenue Growth Slows as It Targets Long-Term Customers
- Stability AI Explores Sale as Investor Urges CEO to Resign