Now more than ever, an independent software vendor’s (ISV’s) path to profitability depends upon the strength of their go-to-market strategy. And with nearly 70% of global revenue for ISVs currently derived from third-party channel sales, no other approach to distribution ensures the exposure and revenue of the channel.
YiLun Miao is the General Manager for CloudBlue’s business in Asia Pacific & Japan. In this role, he is responsible for CloudBlue’s sales, business strategy and services across the region. He is adept in executing go-to-market strategy across Platform, Ecosystem and Services that support the digitization of the end to end supply chain, and believes that a customer centric culture is critical for an organization’s growth
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- GitHub says it now has 100M active users
- Here Are the Tech Companies That Abandoned the Most San Francisco Office Space
- Crowdbotics raises $40M to help devs build apps from modular code
- Zoho – Running A Software Enterprise From A Village
- Why Datadog Stock Was Best-in-Breed on Thursday
- Supernormal raises $10M to automatically transcribe and summarize meetings
- Mayor Breed Orders Belt-Tightening as Budget Shortfall Soars
- ChatGPT’s Need for Computing Power Keeps It Tethered to Microsoft
- NEA now manages over $25 billion in assets – oh, and it’s looking beyond venture
- The 10x ARR Club ‒ Meritech Capital