How can I get the attention of software VC’s or investors?
Get out there:
- Get in TechCrunch.
- Get on Hackernews.
- Get on stage at a B tier or A tier event.
- Get warm intros from any successful founders or seed investors you know.
- Rent a cheap booth in a Startup Alley at an event lots of VCs attend.
- Go to industry parties where VCs are and introduce yourself without being a stalker.
- Enter a top-tier accelerator.
I hear story after story of startups that were funded after meeting VCs at the SaaStr Annual 2018 | The Biggest SaaS Event on the Planet
Bottom line: hustle to be where VCs are, either literally or virtually.
Published on October 10, 2017