The countdown is on!! We’re less than 71 days away. Are you coming to Europa 2019? Take a look at some of the all-star unicorn CEOs and founders, investors and accelerators joining us in Paris June 12-13th.
The Unicorns 🦄
- Top lessons learned from our best and worst marketing experiments with Lucidchart Co-Founder and CEO Karl Sun and Lucidchart COO and President Dave Grow.
- From Hackathon to Unicorn with Talkdesk Co-Founder Tiago Paiva and SaaStr CEO Jason Lemkin
- From Slooooow Growth to Hypergrowth with Collibra Co-founder and CEO Felix van de Maele and Insight Venture Partners’ Managing Director Teddie Wardi
This is just a sliver of some of the unicorn and prenicorn companies you’ll see represented at SaaStr Europa. Notion’s Jos White will be sitting down with Tradeshift Co-Founder and CEO Christian Lanng on Wednesday afternoon to close out the day. Don’t head for the door just yet when sessions are over, we’ll be hosting an onsite happy hour and more!
The Investors ✍
- Hacking Your Cap Table: How Much Equity to Give and When with Equify Founder and CEO Alex Cattarini, Index Ventures Talent Partner Dominic Jacquesson, Futrli Founder and CEO Hannah Dawson and Alan Head of Risk, Finance and Compliance Paul Sauveplane.
- Early days: why it took two years to fund this company with Shasta Ventures Managing Director Doug Pepper.
- 5 things that are different in monetizing mobile SaaS with SamsungNEXT Ventures Principal Christina Bechhold Russ, Beekeeper Founder and CEO Cristian Grossman and RapidDeploy Co-Founder and CEO Steven Raucher.
From how much equity to give and when to monetizing mobile SaaS, there will be a lot to choose from when it comes to VC content. We’ll also have a series of breakout rooms where you can learn even more from our VCs in intimate settings throughout the whole day on June 13th. Want more one on one facetime with investors? Sign up for our Meet a VC program!
The Next-Generation 🤝🏻
- Scaling Outside Silicon Valley: Going from $0 to $60M ARR in 4 Years – Tales From the Trenches with Podium CEO, Eric Rea.
- Typeform CEO Joaquim Lech and PointNine Managing Partner Christoph Janz.
These sessions are going to give you unique insight from founders that are in the trenches when it comes to scaling. What should you focus on as a founder, what will make the difference this quarter?
Podium CEO Eric Rea will talk about scaling outside Silicon Valley and how he took Podium from $0- to $60M ARR in just four years. The company was named one of Forbes next Billion Dollar Startups in 2018. Next up? Typeform’s CEO sits down with Christoph Janz on Thursday to discuss the obstacles and milestones Joaqium faced scaling the company.
The Accelerators 🚀
- Aligning Sales, Marketing, and CS to Scale Revenue and Retention with Showpad CMO Theresa O’Neill.
- Hiring, firing and stretching: how to build your first management teams with ScaleX Founder and Managing Partner Dilek Dayinlarli, Insider Co-Founder and CEO Hande Cilingir and Atlassian Head of OpsGenie Berkay Mollumstafaoglu.
- 5 Secrets to Closing Top Accounts with Darktrace CMO, Emily Orton.
- Alogia SVP of Sales, Gaetan Gachet and SaaStr Venture Partner and Former Teamable CEO Laura Bilazarian sit down for a Sales Q&A
These sessions are going to give you a real inside track with actionable, tactical content. Showpad CMO Theresa O’Neill will walk you through how aligning sales, marketing will directly translate in scaling revenue and retention. Cloudflare’s Head of Product Jen Taylor will also be leading a tactical session around product on Thursday. From marketing and product to sales, there will be something actionable for everyone looking to walk away with the advice they can apply right away.
Haven’t bought your ticket to Europa (yet)? Don’t worry. THIS is a one-click hyper warp!