We’re doing a new, very cool, all-day, 1-day event in San Francisco on August 29th just on The Playbook.
- To Recruiting Your Sales Team, with Brex CSO Sam Blond
- To Scaling High-Performing Teams, with Gusto COO Lexi Reese
- To Growth Hacking at Scale, with ex-Drift and Segment VP Growth Guillaume Cabane
- To Defining the Journey from Prospect to Champion with Kathy Lord, SVP Sales at Intacct
- To Building a World-Class Customer Reference Program, with Talkdesk SVP CS Gillian Hentai
- To Building a Thriving Sales Culture, with PatientPop SVP of Sales Justin Welsh
- To Maximizing Sales Efficiency, with Flexport CRO Ben Braverman (title actually WIP, this is a placeholder)
- 50+ mentoring sessions and AMAs with top revenue, marketing and success leaders
And a ton more amazing, hands-on, sessions where the top revenue leaders just teach you how. We’ve hand-picked the very top past SaaStr speakers, so you get the sessions, mentors and Braindates that our community has learned the most from, doing new sessions and new content on how to do even better.
It’s one big fun day, along with 50+ mentoring sessions and amazing speakers, right in SF. We’ll end with a fun party and mixer. It will be great.
We only have room for 1,000 folks capped, so 900 spots are reserved for SaaStr alumns (check your email for invites).
We are also opening up 100 seats for SaaStr.com readers. Grab a ticket ASAP if you want one here:
We also have a handful of sponsorships left. If you want to get great leads for 1000 SaaS CEOs, VPs and leaders, contact us here.