Published on February 1, 2021
Join Our Next MEGA-DIGITAL EVENT!! Mar 9-10!! SaaStr Build!!
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Why Square Stock Jumped 11% This Week
- Is anyone not a partner at a16z at this point?
- Tech firm Cvent to return to public markets via $5.3 bln blank-check deal
- Editor collected this story
- Tobi Lutke becomes Canada’s wealthiest company founder as Shopify shares soar
- Zoom's lightning-fast ascent to $100 billion made big acquisitions a sudden priority
- Matterport Going Public to Fuel Digitizing the Built World
- Flexibility, plants and good vibes are all part of Salesforce’s return-to-office strategy
- ServiceNow is on a collision course with Salesforce.com. Here’s why - SiliconANGLE
- Vista Equity considers sale of Tibco, which it bought for $4.3 billion in 2014, sources say