We are getting SO close!
Feb 5,6 and 7 is The Biggest, Funnest, Most Inclusive, Most Mentor-ing SaaStr Annual ever!
Some great upgrades include:
- A dedicated Q+A/AMA stage (presented by Quora) with 30+ amazing Q&A/AMA Sessions! Get your burning questions answered by CEO and SVPs of Sales, Marketing, Success and Product from Zendesk, RainforestQA, Hubspot, WP Engine, InVision, MongoDB, Asana, Dropbox, Fireeye, DataBricks, Segment, Egnyte, Moat and dozens more!
- More mentoring! 300+ Braindate 1:1 and 1:5 sessions! We’ll have Braindates back in force, as well as a meet-a-new-friend app. More chances to meet and learn from other great execs and founders.
- 51 Unicorn speakers! Wow. CEOs and founders of WordPress, Twilio, Qualtrics, Pluralsight, Intercom, Hubspot, Stripe, Plaid, Brex, Flexport, Zendesk, Adyen, Talkdesk, Sendgrid, Atlassian, Ring Central, Pagerduty, Duo Security, Glitch, Adaptive Insights, ServiceTitan, Tradeshift, WalkMe, LiveRamp, AWS, Eventbrite, Smartsheet, Glassdoor and so many more!
- 47 Sessions on scaling revenue! From how to hire your First 50 Reps, to how to build a better sales comp plan, to start-of-the-art in demand gen, to driving up customer NPS, we’ve got it all!
- 60+ Top Next Generation Leader sessions! Hear the top learnings from the CEOs and founders of Pendo, Gainsight, Dialpad, Peek, G2 Crowd, Mixmax, Atrium, Carta, Algolia, Periscope Data, Wrike, Host Analytics, Elevest, WebPT, Dynamic Signal, Gorgias, Crunchbase, Culture Amp, Kabbage, and more!
- 50+ VC presentations! We’ll have more sessions on Money Day (Feb 7) than ever, plus founders can apply to a meet-a-VC program to have VCs reach out to them for funding. Meet Sequoia, Bessemer, YCombinator, IVP, Insight, DFJ, Kleiner, Index, Point9, Spark, Khosla, Sapphire, Felicis, Menlo, Lightspeed, Battery, Redpoint, Shasta, Norwest, Vista, Scale, Partech, Blossom, Stride, NEA, Zetta, Illuminate, Workday Ventures and so many other top funds, of all stages and sizes!
- 400+ VCs attending, probably more. If you can’t get funded at Annual, well …
- SaaStr Nights! We’ve shut down the entire Arts District in downtown San Jose for SaaStr Nights! Pub crawls, speakeasies, rockclimbing, and more! Meet new friends and have fun!
- Much More Space! We have 5x the space of last year!
- An on-site 400+ Desk CoWorking Space! Need a place to take a break, do some work, watch some YouTube? We’ll have a huge, light-filled giant space to just plug-in and get some work one.
- Meet in person with your 100+ of your favorite products, from Intercom to Gainsight to Google Cloud to Dialpad to Zoom to Pendo to G2Crowd to RingCentral and More! 100+ of the top vendors in the entire world of SaaS!
- Bootstrappers Party and Track. It’s not all about raising a Series F! The toughest of us bootstrap all the way. We’ll have a dedicated party and sessions for those that do more with less!
- A giant SaaStr Square Park! It’s back, and bigger than ever! A huge dedicated space to meet old and new SaaS friends, with the Yappy Hour!, an Advice Tree, Live Job Boards, an Old Time SaaStr Movie Theatre, and so much more!
- All-hands cocktail parties every night! The sponsor hall will be packed every night with great chances to network and more.
- Full, Gated Session Reg! Get into the sessions you want! Guaranteed!
Tickets go up $500 on Tuesday night at Midnight! DON’T PAY MORE!
Then we roll over into the last batch of “Final Call’ Tickets. They also go last for session reg, as well as being the most expensive. So don’t wait for those ones.