Dreamforce is coming up, and look for a post soon on where and how you can find SaaStr at Dreamforce.
In the meantime, Salesforce has partnered with SaaStr to provide a great, many-expenses (including airfare) paid, VIP package to one SaaStr community winner, and 49 other smaller passes with VIP Lounge access.
Click here to enter and learn more
“SaaStr and Salesforce want you to experience Dreamforce ’16 like never before. Sign up for the SaaStr Dreamforce ’16 experience today for your chance to win a free Dreamforce ’16 full conference pass, flight (U.S. domestic only), and hotel accommodations in San Francisco. Enjoy thought-provoking content, meet amazing SaaS innovators, and get a deep dive into how you can partner with Salesforce. Not to mention you’ll snag a spot on the guest list for some great Dreamforce parties. Oh, and there’s also a little concert with U2.
Sign up now, because the drawing is right around the corner. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, September 21.
The Grand prize winner will receive:
- One full conference pass for Dreamforce ’16 conference scheduled on October 4–7, 2016, in San Francisco
- 5 days/4 nights hotel accommodations in San Francisco from October 3–7, 2016
- Domestic economy class airfare for winner from a major US airport closest to the winner’s home
- One ticket to Salesforce Ventures Party at the Contemporary Jewish Museum on October 4, 2016
And 49 winners will receive a First Prize package consisting of:
- Dreamforce ’16 Expo+ pass
- Access to VIP Lounge for future partners during Dreamforce ’16
- Entrance into a random drawing for a chance to win one Dreamforce ’17 full conference pass
No purchase necessary. See Official Rules for details. Restrictions apply. Void where prohibited.”