We’re gearing up for the big big, SaaStrScale.com next week — and a fresh new set of speakers and content! Please join us!!
To tide you over until then, let’s take a look at the Top 10 SaaStr Videos of the Week!
1. “The Top 16 Rookie Errors Founders Make Pitching VCs” A recent deep dive many of you have missed.
2. “David Sacks (Yammer) & Stewart Butterfield (Slack): Unicorns or Bust” A classic from the first SaaStr Annual. Take a look back at when Slack was just taking off with CEO Stewart Butterfield, and how Slack and Yammer compared, with Yammer CEO David Sacks.
3. ” The Future of Events: Jason Lemkin, CEO SaaStr + Ben Hindman , CEO Splash” Will B2B events be back? And how?
4. “How to Design a Sales Comp Plan to Get You to $100M”
5. “Five Things You Need to Do to Create a Category (and What Makes Them Super Hard) with Gainsight” A fun look back right on the heels of Gainsight’s $1.1B investment and majority acquisition by Vista.
6. “Fireside Chat: Jyoti Bansal, CEO harness.io and AppDynamics & Dev Ittycheria, CEO MongoDB” A great discussion between 2 unicorn friends you may have missed.
7. “LP Confidential Secrets from the Folks that Give VCs Money” Why are VCs the way they are? The secrets are shared here.
8. “How to Really do Outbound Sales, a Discussion with Intacct and Salesloft” A classic on how to get your first outbound team really going.
9. “What No One Tells You About Selling Your Company for [Hundreds of] Millions or More” What really happens.
10. “The Best of the Best: YC SaaS CEOs of PlanGrid, Gusto and Amplitude” One of my favorite Annual sessions, 3 great CEOs on what it took to get there.