We defied all market odds and became one of the fastest growing software companies ever, bootstrapping our way to $20M ARR. And unlike most of today’s startups, we didn’t do it the traditional way.
Kate Athmer is the VP of Growth at Bombora. Primarily responsible for generating demand and fueling growth for Bombora, she’s constantly looking for optimizations, testing new strategies, and finding ways to help customers extract more value from their investments in Intent data – and beyond.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- GitHub says it now has 100M active users
- Here Are the Tech Companies That Abandoned the Most San Francisco Office Space
- Crowdbotics raises $40M to help devs build apps from modular code
- Zoho – Running A Software Enterprise From A Village
- Why Datadog Stock Was Best-in-Breed on Thursday
- Supernormal raises $10M to automatically transcribe and summarize meetings
- Mayor Breed Orders Belt-Tightening as Budget Shortfall Soars
- ChatGPT’s Need for Computing Power Keeps It Tethered to Microsoft
- NEA now manages over $25 billion in assets – oh, and it’s looking beyond venture
- The 10x ARR Club ‒ Meritech Capital