We defied all market odds and became one of the fastest growing software companies ever, bootstrapping our way to $20M ARR. And unlike most of today’s startups, we didn’t do it the traditional way.
Kate Athmer is the VP of Growth at Bombora. Primarily responsible for generating demand and fueling growth for Bombora, she’s constantly looking for optimizations, testing new strategies, and finding ways to help customers extract more value from their investments in Intent data – and beyond.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- The Playbook for Building Great Products
- Snowflake Shares Gain on Strong Earnings
- Shares of Salesforce surge on strong earnings beat - SiliconANGLE
- Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang says AI will be 'fairly competitive' with humans in 5 years
- Nutanix Earnings Top Estimates, Cloud Software Stock Rises
- Cloud Platform Startup Together AI Raises $102.5 Million to Fuel Open Source AI
- Open Text selling unit to Bain Capital-backed Rocket Software for $2.28B
- Squint peers at $13M led by Sequoia for AR aimed at B2B to interact with physical objects
- Ahead of IPO, Rubrik’s Revenue Growth Slows as It Targets Long-Term Customers
- Stability AI Explores Sale as Investor Urges CEO to Resign