The ‘end-user era is here’ as explained in detail by Openview Partners, and enterprise software is charging the way. Gone are the days when software was thrusted from the C-Level down to practitioners.
Rahul is a product manager at Boomi, a data platform company and the latest addition to the Dell Technologies portfolio. At Boomi, Rahul led the launch of a new product line geared at the enterprise global software market. He is now responsible for defining the product vision, delivering the product roadmap and executing global go-to-market for one of the product services of the platform. Before Boomi, Rahul worked at Sequoia Capital backed companies in India and SE Asia, where he worked on building and launching new software and physical products.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- SumUp taps €285M more in growth funding to weather the fintech storm
- Open-source generative AI startup Mistral AI raises $415M in funding - SiliconANGLE
- California faces record $68 billion budget deficit, analyst says
- Apple cuts off Beeper Mini’s access after launch of service that brought iMessage to Android
- Mine’s $30M boost will bring AI-based privacy to the enterprise
- Paycom: Q3 Sell-Off Was Justified
- Software Startup That Rejected Buyout From Microsoft Shuts Down, Sells Assets to Nutanix
- How ServiceNow’s Bill McDermott Went From Deli Entrepreneur to Software Guru
- Calpers’ $4.5 Billion Venture Bet
- Five-month-old Indian AI startup Sarvam scores $41M funding