Rahul is a product manager at Boomi, a data platform company and the latest addition to the Dell Technologies portfolio. At Boomi, Rahul led the launch of a new product line geared at the enterprise global software market. He is now responsible for defining the product vision, delivering the product roadmap and executing global go-to-market for one of the product services of the platform. Before Boomi, Rahul worked at Sequoia Capital backed companies in India and SE Asia, where he worked on building and launching new software and physical products.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Shopify Hikes Prices: Genius Move or Desperation?
- Fallen Unicorns: Startup Billionaires Nearly $100 Billion Poorer Than A Year Ago
- OpenAI has hired an army of contractors to make basic coding obsolete
- Op-ed: Salesforce appoints ValueAct’s Morfit to its board and a proxy fight may loom ahead
- Briefing: Shopify CTO Departs Following Layoffs of Technical Leaders
- Stripe’s Revenue Growth Slid Last Year as Firm Burned Through Cash
- GitHub says it now has 100M active users
- Here Are the Tech Companies That Abandoned the Most San Francisco Office Space
- Crowdbotics raises $40M to help devs build apps from modular code
- Zoho – Running A Software Enterprise From A Village