Brian Crofts is the chief product officer of Pendo, a platform that accelerates successful product adoption. Throughout a career in finance and product management, Brian has been responsible for building high-performing teams, achieving business results/growth, innovation, and change management. Prior to Pendo, Brian spent 12 years at Intuit, most recently leading global expansion for QuickBooks, Intuit’s suite of accounting and payroll SaaS solutions for 1.5 million small business users.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Nasdaq Lures Record Number of Japanese Startup IPOs
- Network security company IronNet ceases operations two years after going public - SiliconANGLE
- ‘Talk to everyone you can’: Plaid’s Zach Perret on navigating a failed sale and Covid upheaval
- Leak: Shopify clarifies its stance on employee side hustles in new internal guidance one day after CEO memo said Shopify requires 'unshared attention'
- Up 52% This Year, Is Adobe Stock Still a Good Buy?
- #101 VC Deep Dive: Jason Lemkin, Mike Maples, Eric Paley
- After SVB collapse, venture debt lender WTI targets $600M fund | PitchBook
- The PE firm making billions off the Klaviyo IPO only 4 years after investing
- Flexport fires CFO, HR chief departs weeks after sudden ouster of Dave Clark as CEO
- Shopify invests in wholesale platform Faire