Brian Crofts is the chief product officer of Pendo, a platform that accelerates successful product adoption. Throughout a career in finance and product management, Brian has been responsible for building high-performing teams, achieving business results/growth, innovation, and change management. Prior to Pendo, Brian spent 12 years at Intuit, most recently leading global expansion for QuickBooks, Intuit’s suite of accounting and payroll SaaS solutions for 1.5 million small business users.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- A tech billionaire is quietly buying up land in Hawaii. No one knows why
- Salesforce's new data and AI hires are coming from areas of the country with 'high talent pools, low cost of living'
- Snowflake says Frank Slootman is retiring as CEO, stock plunges more than 20%
- Cox Enterprises to buy software firm OpenGov for $1.8B | StateScoop
- Totango and Catalyst are merging to build a customer success powerhouse
- Fintech giant Stripe’s valuation spikes to $65B in employee stock-sale deal
- Procore: A Fintech-Infused Growth Story
- Klarna says its AI assistant does the work of 700 people after it laid off 700 people
- AI startup Glean lures Citigroup as investor at $2.2 billion valuation after revenue quadruples
- Generative AI's next act: Autonomous agents