We defied all market odds and became one of the fastest growing software companies ever, bootstrapping our way to $20M ARR. And unlike most of today’s startups, we didn’t do it the traditional way.
Samanee Mahbub is a Product Marketing Manager at Secureframe, a provider of security and compliance software. Prior to Secureframe, Samanee worked as a product marketer at Transfix, Crunchbase and Slack. Over the course of her career, she’s consulted for startups at various stages of growth on go-to-market strategy, content marketing, and campaign strategy. She has a bachelor’s degree in History from Brown, and in her spare time enjoys trying new recipes from Bon Appetit and traveling to far off places.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Five9 (FIVN) Explores Potential Sale After Failed Zoom (ZM) Takeover in 2021
- Announcing our $50M Series C to build superhuman Speech AI models
- Subscription fatigue? Not for Zuora as revenue rises and losses are slashed
- Twilio lays off 5% of employees in unit activists want to divest
- Broadcom CEO tells VMWare workers to ‘get butt back to office’ after completing a $69 billion merger of the two companies
- CoreWeave secures minority investment led by Fidelity on $7B valuation - SiliconANGLE
- Elastic Is Benefiting From Generative AI Tailwinds, But Shares Are Not Cheap (Rating Downgrade)
- Impressions/Lessons from SaaStr 23
- Tiger Global’s Biggest Venture Fund Has 18% Loss After Markdowns
- MDB Stock Breaks Out On AI-Powered Automation Feature For Query