When you start your first company, one of the most critical but often overlooked roles you take on is that of a chief salesperson. If you want to hire your first sales rep and close more deals, you need to understand how the sales process works, what tools your team needs to be successful and learn to speak sales.
Brad Bowery focuses on VC and startup accelerator partnerships at Zendesk for Startups and is a Partner at Founders Den, a referral-only incubator in San Francisco. Prior to Zendesk, Brad co-founded 2 companies: Pace Avenue and SRECTrade, and he has worked with several venture-backed startups including August Home, Lily Robotics, Zipline International, and Fidocure. Brad has a bachelor’s degree from Brown and an MBA from Stanford, where he served on the board of the Stanford Entrepreneurship Network.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- CrowdStrike expected to beat and raise next 2 quarters: Wedbush
- Adobe’s $20 Billion Purchase of Figma Would Harm Innovation, U.K. Regulator Provisionally Finds
- ServiceNow: This Is A True One Of A Kind
- Pika, which is building AI tools to generate and edit videos, raises $55M
- Candex lands $45M infusion to grow its procurement management business
- Hedge Fund Anson Builds Stake in Twilio, Pushes for Sale
- Billionaire CEO Marc Benioff says he gets around 8 hours of sleep a night and starts every morning the same way
- European startup funding halved to $45B in 2023, says Atomico
- Salesforce to Sell Software on AWS Marketplace in Self-Service Purchase Push
- PhysicsX nabs $32M for its AI-powered engineering software - SiliconANGLE