When you start your first company, one of the most critical but often overlooked roles you take on is that of a chief salesperson. If you want to hire your first sales rep and close more deals, you need to understand how the sales process works, what tools your team needs to be successful and learn to speak sales.
Brad Bowery focuses on VC and startup accelerator partnerships at Zendesk for Startups and is a Partner at Founders Den, a referral-only incubator in San Francisco. Prior to Zendesk, Brad co-founded 2 companies: Pace Avenue and SRECTrade, and he has worked with several venture-backed startups including August Home, Lily Robotics, Zipline International, and Fidocure. Brad has a bachelor’s degree from Brown and an MBA from Stanford, where he served on the board of the Stanford Entrepreneurship Network.
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Why is every tech company suddenly laying off about 6% of its workforce?
- This billionaire CEO skis 5 hours a day and ‘runs like a deer’. Now he has the same body fat percentage as Michael Phelps when he was training for the Olympics
- Why Atlassian Stock Plunged Today
- Bill.com stock drops 29% on slowing TPV growth; BMO, BTIG move to sidelines
- Is Salesforce’s Ohana dead? Layoffs continue to batter the cloud giant, eroding the upbeat culture
- Nitro Software shareholders reject $372 mln takeover offer by KKR's Alludo
- Microsoft-owned GitHub’s CFO and CRO depart for new startup jobs
- Okta CEO says layoffs were ‘the last thing I wanted to do’ as company cuts 300 jobs
- Alphabet’s Profit Falls 34% Amid Ads Slowdown
- Amazon's cloud business reports 20% growth in fourth quarter, missing estimates