We’re just a few weeks away from 2019 SaaStrAnnual.com, and a key core element of the entire event and week is Mentoring.
Part of that are our Braindates, Sponsored by Twilio — 100s of sessions where you can have 1:1, 1:5 or other 1:small group sessions with amazing leaders in SaaS.
We’re already got incredible mentors waiting to meet you, including:
- Sandy Carter, VP of Amazon Web Services!
- Christoph Janz, Managing Partner at Point Nine Capital!
- Anthony Kennada, CMO at Gainsight!
- Francis Brero, Founder & CRO at MadKudu!
- Ciara Peter, VP of Product at InVision!
- Tara Bryant, SVP of Global Sales at Pipedrive!
- Cindy Padnos, Founder and Managing Partner at Illuminate Capital!
- Allison Pickens, COO at Gainsight!
- Christelle Flahaux, CMO at Host Analytics!
- Eric Siu, CEO of top-tier SEO firm Single Grain!
- Brittany Skoda, VP of Investments at Workday Ventures!
- Andy Wilson, CEO of Logikcull!
- Aaron Ross, Founder of Predictable Revenue!
- and so many more!
By the time we hit Annual on Feb 5, we’ll have 100s of these mentoring sessions lined up!
So first, if you are coming to Annual, start signing up for these Braindates now here. Sign up as a mentor and as a mentee — as appropriate!
And if you sign up as a mentor for at least 3 sessions, AND you are rated Top 20% in all 3 sessions — you’ll be a SaaStr Certified Mentor for 2019!
See you at Annual! And enjoy the Braindates!