Published on October 30, 2015
Does Jason Lemkin have a vested interest in Quora?
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- Aaron Levie: "CIOs are Only Buying 3 Types of Software: Collaboration, Security ... and Cost Savings" | SaaStr
- Is It OK to Fly First Class to Close A Big 7 Figure Deal? | SaaStr
- Mozilla lays off 250
- App subscription tracking startup RevenueCat just raised $15 million to help developers navigate the 'huge gap' between Google and Apple's app store tools and what they need
- Subscriptions are Eating our Smartphones: Announcing our $15M Series A in RevenueCat | by Mark Fiorentino | Index Ventures
- How work is changing at Figma
- Parabola no-code platform raises $8M Series A as it focuses on eCommerce
- Online payments group Stripe poaches GM’s finance chief
- Coda, Would-Be Successor To Google’s G-Suite, Now Valued Above $600 Million
- AmEx in Advanced Talks to Buy SoftBank-Backed Kabbage