Published on October 30, 2015
Does Jason Lemkin have a vested interest in Quora?
Get The Best SaaS AdviceGet fresh insights, articles, and SaaS events delivered right to your inbox.
- SF startup with 4-day workweek lays off nearly third of employees
- Thousands of Salesforce workers demand end to NRA relationship
- Robert Smith’s Vista Equity Snags Early $9 Billion for New Fund
- Workday shares drop on lower-than-expected earnings - SiliconANGLE
- Broadcom will let VMware shop for another buyer, but is any other software company interested?
- Report: Substack, the highly hyped newsletter platform, has ditched plans for a Series C
- Microsoft to slow hiring in Windows, Office, Teams groups
- Grammarly Gets 33,000,000 Visitors a Month Using This Great Content Strategy
- Snowflake Stock Melted Over 70% - Is It A Long-Term Buy?
- Cloud security firm Lacework lays off 20% of staff