Over the past 7+ years, the SaaS community has blown us away with your energy and passion, and have been the driving force in helping us expand from our humble roots of a few hundred Founders at the first SaaStr Annual in 2015. 2021 Annual will be different — 100% outside and open air, 100% vaccinated, 100% tested, and spread across a 40 acre campus in the SF Bay Area for the first time at the San Mateo County Fairgrounds.
We already have over 500 VCs registered to attend SaaStr Annual this year. From Iconiq to Bessemer, from Sequoia to Andreessen, from Craft Ventures to Initialized. You can meet them your own way. But if you are a CEO, apply for Meet-a-VC Day on Wednesday, Sep 29. That’s when we do more. First, we facilitate 1-on-1s between founders and VCs. And second, we do small roundtables, Braindates, and luncheons so you can pick VCs you want to learn from.
We’re mixing it up with a combination of:
- 300+ 1:1 meetings with top VCs
- 20+ super Braindates and roundtables
- 20+ “Lunch” With a VC Sessions (they’ll actually run all day) where the VCs pitch you
- Founder Confidential, where top CEOs tell you what it was really like
This program will be exclusively available to SaaStr Annual 2021 attendees only and could be your big chance to meet investors from Silicon Valley giants.
Meeting with VCs isn’t just about fundraising. It’s also about learning. You don’t have to be raising now to meet with top VCs at 2021 Annual.
VC meetings will be in part, first-come, first-serve. So if that’s a priority, grab a special Priority Meet-a-VC Pass for SaaStr Annual here:
If you’re a Founder interested in submitting your startup to the Meet-a-VC Program, simply follow these steps:
- First, secure your ticket to the Annual. (Be sure to use that link for priority access tickets!!)
- Remember, this program is strictly limited, opt-in (founders + investors), and must be applied for once you’re a verified attendee.
- After registering, SaaStr will invite attendees identifying as post-revenue Founders or CEOs to participate as a startup in the Meet-a-VC Program. (*If you’ve already secured your ticket and need the program access link, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Founders that opt-in to the Meet-a-VC Program will be required to upload a full deck, stage, funding status, revenues, growth rate, etc. to keep the meetings focused.
- SaaStr will match founders to VCs to ensure every attendee that qualifies meets with at least one VC.
- SaaStr will provide participating venture firms with a curated list of startups based on their current interest.
- VCs will reach out as desired to set up meetings with starts up at Annual.
- Founders in our Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion program will get priority access to VCs in the program.
And for VCs that have — and have not — attend Annual before, we’re leveling things up in general. Once you buy your VC ticket, we’ll reach out and confirm if you want to participate in Meet-a-VC. If you do, we’ll match you with a handful, and let you know about everyone that wants to raise at your stage.