So almost everything SaaStr does is … free.
- Our content is free
- SaaStr University is free
- Our digital events are free
- Our newsletters are free
- Our podcast and YouTube are free (of course)
Our IRL events aren’t free, but for most attendees, they are massively subsidized. Buy an early-bird ticket, and you’re paying less than 50% of the actual $1,000+ cost. And we are thankful to provide 2,000 no-cost Equality and Inclusion passes a year to SaaStr Annual and Europa.
And yes, our investment fund SaaStr Fund has done fairly well, but it’s separate and doesn’t fund SaaStr itself.
- So how do we keep the lights on?
- How did SaaStr survive losing $10,000,000 when 2020 Annual was canceled? (Barely, but with an amazing team that pulled together is the answer)
- How do you partner with field marketers, and more?
The deep dive is here in a chat with Nathan Latka, as well as how we do marketing, and much more: