This year, in celebration of International Women’s Day, we are launching our SaaStr Europa 2019 Equality, Diversity
We believe that true innovation depends on hearing from, meeting with, and listening to people with a variety of perspectives and diverse backgrounds. We strive to make all of our events, and the community and companies who participate in them, inclusive and encourage, and recognize people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, sexual orientation, and military service.
Last month, our incredible community helped us make SaaStr Annual 2019 a more inclusive event with over +1,000 participants to our Annual Equality, Diversity and Inclusion program.
Now — we’re hoping to grant 500 members of underrepresented groups in the B2B / SaaS community no-cost passes to SaaStr Europa, June 12-13 in Paris.
- A member of a group underrepresented within the tech community or at technical conferences, including but not limited to: women, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ, veterans
- A manager or director level or above employee at a B2B or SaaS company
- Able to book your own travel and accommodations for SaaStr Europa
- If employed, your employer will not cover the cost of your conference attendance
- 21 years old or over
- Agree to follow our Code of Conduct
Please help us spread the word to the SaaS community and we hope to see you there.